Buy more food from Lithuania (China halts Lithuania beef, dairy and beer imports amid Taiwan)

China halts Lithuania beef, dairy and beer imports amid Taiwan row - BBC News(China halts Lithuania beef, dairy and beer imports amid Taiwan row - BBC News)

Support Taiwan’s friends

6 Likes

Beijing’s approach to geopolitics at least is consistent. With they are displeased, you can expect them to act like a child throwing toys out of the pram.

Guy

5 Likes
7 Likes

Well, i suppose if i MUST buy beer…At least its helping save the world from evil doers. Hard being the saviour of the human species :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Which brandsof beer are from there ?

Lit Beer!

1 Like

Doh!

1 Like

I’m trying to get China to flip out at my homeland so I can buy our fresh produce here!

2 Likes
7 Likes
3 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: From buy more food

I’ve found some excellent sellers from Lithuania on eBay selling quality European used clothing at very reasonable prices. I just placed an order with one of them.

Viva Lithuania for helping me stay dressed in styling Swedish fashion! :grin:

Guy

4 Likes

Lithuanian linen seems to be a thing on Etsy. If it’s not coming from Lithuania, your linen clothes are coming from China if you buy off Etsy. Why buy off Etsy? You can customize your clothes to fit your body size exactly as you want them. Why buy linen clothes? They are the greatest thing for humidity on god’s green earth, wrinkles be damned.

3 Likes

Good News

2 Likes

The supermarket aisles in China are lined with Kerry gold. Who would have thought. If you close your representative office in Taipei and open one in Shanghai we’ll buy your dairy products. Beef tribunal eat your heart out.

3 Likes

The literal example of selling your soul to the devil.

No I think that is the metaphorical example

The literal example is selling butter to china.

:wink:

1 Like

True enough. maybe some christians in china still find it literal…?

1 Like

The devil is a malrepresentation of pre Christian beliefs reprojected as otherness anyway. Those christians don’t respect my religion. Just the presumption that they are more justified than the divil…

Here we enter a bit of a conundrum. allow an actual physical devil like force to keep wiping out everything in their path until there is nothing left. Or do we let the delusionals the commies dont like make a stand for the rest of us unblessed and without balls? Im not sure whats worse. Servitude towards crazy people tellin me how bad i am and taking 10% off te top. Or, servitude towards crazy people that will neuter me for the incorrect amount of kids and jail me for talking.

I much prefer taiwan over either.

1 Like