Buy more food from Lithuania (China halts Lithuania beef, dairy and beer imports amid Taiwan)

Please post a link to their page.

Just PM’ed you.

Guy

I’ve met a few Lithuanians while studying abroad. Tough people, but friendly as well.

1 Like

Well I guess it would be good if states didn’t close down their rep offices in order to sell butter etc. Id not get to carried away about demonizing China. But not super easily backing down and abandoning basic reason for a trade deal would be an idea I recon. Overall global politics seems to be generally creeping backwards

Ya think?

Guy

1 Like

Can’t believe I’m forced to like a post signed off as guy. Solid proof that the world is completely snookered

1 Like

Agreed . We shouldnt be buying from china. No one should be supporting the new nazis. We definitely shouldnt be geting cared away demonizing china, simply just being real about them being demonic :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t think demonizing any people is ever the way forward. Should be pretty self apparent. Lol that is pretty much a no brainer

I don’t demonize them. I just don’t support them. Lithuania is one of the only countries on this planet that is standing up to China. China is a bully. If you don’t stand up to bullies, they become bigger bullies. And we’re too close to their fists to take things quietly.

3 Likes

Guy

2 Likes

Keep the “New England IPA (NEIPA)” coming and I will continue to inhale it. That’s a good beer.

The only thing worse than an IPA is MillerLite.

(“Them’s fightin’ words!”)

So where exactly can I buy Lithuanian beer in Taipei?

It depends on the IPA

I believe it, but I went to Milwaukee and had some very good bar tenders suggest flights of “the very best” IPAs quite a few times and I always wanted to spit them out. Just not for me I guess.

There are good IPA’s and there are ‘overdone’ IPA’s.

True . But 2 flaws. We arent demonizing anything. Simply calling a demon a demon. They do such evil things because they clearly want to be known as something. Other words come to mind as well :wink: that demon is not the entirety of the people of china, its the government of china, which represents the nation as a whole. At least in regards to mass murder, torture and all the internaional fuckery they are guilty of. Calling the country, based on its actions, what it is. Not calling the people a bunch of demons :slight_smile: should of clarified earlier.

3 Likes

Im not an ipa person either. But some can be truly appreciated. Do you by chance like pilsners?

I remember having a couple decent ipa in new zealand.

A post was split to a new topic: Inappropriate comment

Some of the Hi-Lifes have them. It’s the beer with the foil on top. They don’t always put them in the refrigerator. Sometimes they’re on a nearby shelf.

1 Like