Buy more food from Lithuania (China halts Lithuania beef, dairy and beer imports amid Taiwan)

Thanks! There’s a Hilfe by my house I’ll check it out

1 Like

That’s a new one for me!

“Hey let’s meet in front of the Hilfe.” :rofl:

Guy

Yes, sometimes I see nice NZ beers (and a few so so ones too) in Taiwan !

Good ! I know you try buy more local if possible. After looking that part of the EU, the 3 Baltic nations are really small by the number of people.

1 Like

They have also been seen in some Carrefours.

Hi! Are there any Lithuanian products I can consume as a boring person that doesn’t drink or eat meat/dairy?
I guess I can probably buy beer for my girlfriend or friends if there aren’t. I know that in the Food Fair at Nangang some month ago they had chocolate, but I haven’t seen it in stores.

There is one (two?) small outlet shops selling a bunch of Lithuanian products (incl chocolate) in Taipei. Unfortunately lost the link to where exactly, but probably can be searched for.

1 Like

You can buy your GF Lithuania Hard Amber gemstones/ (Check on Amazon), more romantic than beer and not so expensive.

3 Likes

Thank you! That’s a great idea. :blush:

1 Like

Got it.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! :yum::yum:

1 Like

Your welcome ! what will you buy?

1 Like

Still can’t find Lithuanian beer :confused:

I’m waiting for the beef to arrive!

My GF told me she didn’t wear jewelry usually, so she preferred chocolate instead. :joy:
But thank you for your recommendation anyway. :blush:

2 Likes

Also a good choice

2 Likes

Few people enjoy wearing it. But most like having some tucked away for a rainy day. As such, gold coins are more useful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

More possible imports considered from our friends in Lithuania.

https://focustaiwan.tw/politics/202206230021

Guy

2 Likes

Coincidentally, a less friendly neighbour continues to halt imports from us, allegedly due to “COVID contamination.”

https://focustaiwan.tw/cross-strait/202206230018

Guy

Simple mart in Hsinchu today.

5 Likes