Buy more food from Lithuania (China halts Lithuania beef, dairy and beer imports amid Taiwan)

On a Friday night, nothing gets between me and my Lithuanian crackers. :upside_down_face:

Guy

2 Likes

Why a local American radio station reports this, I have no idea.

Ice Cream at seven and family too, nice for a summer day

3 Likes

I’ll look for that today. I lost 10 kilos and never gained it back. I’m really enjoying indulging in sweet things these days.

1 Like

Wow , nice! 10kg is a lot (20% of me haha)

3 Likes

Please eat more! Ice cream if you like.

Ha! It’s possible that 20% of the current me consists of ice cream from Latvia (Pols and the extremely dangerous Ekselence Ice Creams).

Guy

2 Likes

Yes, I got some. It wasn’t bad. But upon looking closely at the label after finishing it, I saw it was from Latvia! Still good and I saw all kinds of different ice cream.

1 Like

The Shapetime low calorie icecream in 7-11 is from Lithuania

3 Likes

I thought I also saw it at Family

2 Likes

I did a walkaround in my neighbourhood. No luck finding these Lithuanian puppies at my local 7-11 (their ice cream selection is not so great anyways)—but I did score a pair at my local Family Mart. Each fruit bar was NT$59, with a discount now if you buy two, which I did. The strawberry one was quite good!

Guy

Not pictured above, but available in my Family Mart, was a blueberry / blackberry version. I didn’t see the mango or kiwi ones yet.

Guy

They released new ones. Really good calorie to taste ratio

1 Like

I agree! I can’t stand faux fruit anything. These puppies however taste good, almost like a sorbet.

Guy

the sorbet ones are good, got some

2 Likes

Where do you find these sorbets?

Tonight I kept looking, in different Family Marts, for some of those tasty Shapetime bars. No luck!

Guy

The one in photo at Family, I also saw it at Seven

2 Likes

I’m enjoying those Lithuanian Shapetime ice bars. Really good product and very refreshing!

Guy

3 Likes

More things you can buy in Taiwan, nice flags on cover

3 Likes

Quinoa plant milk? where did you get those?