Calling Derek1978 to the HH, calling Derek

Alrighty then…I just called the twins…its all set, they will be coming. The GF has piano class that night (I forgot) until 9:30…so, she may join us later - but don’t count on it, its iffy.

So…I would like to revise my original post to say…

If I do get into a drunken state and I end up going someplace other than my own home with someone other than my own GF, with the exception of one or both of the twins…I am going to blame you all! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

I am joking of course…kind of…maybe…hey im not married yet! give a guy a break - this temptation thing is ummmm tempting!

[quote=“Yellow Cartman”]Mentioning 19 year old Honduran twins is like

[/quote]

huh? I dont get it…

Maaate, if you happen to end up bedding two 19 year old Honduran twins, your cache on this site will go through the roof!

HG

Duran Duran and some Honduran Twins.

Twins, Basil.

And, whatever you do, when you’re there, make sure and gibber incessantly and constantly over-explain yourself exactly like you’re doing now…everyone loves that…you’ll have more New Best Friends than you can count…

A Forumosan, “anicahsu”, recently mentioned she wanted to learn Spanish. There may be others. This sounds like a good opportunity to set some students up with teachers!

Twins, eh? My very first date was a double date – me, my best friend and a pair of French-Mexican twins. They were hot! :howyoudoin:

just to put things into perspective…i have no intentions on cheating on my GF. The twins are new friends of mine and that is it. I love my GF a lot, hence the marraige plans…all this talk of other silliness is just that, playful fun. So please…those of you that are taking my comments way too serious…calm down. (You know who you are)

How this perspective will SOO change once youve met most of us! :laughing:

If you think any of us are ever serious, you’re sadly mistaken.

I’m glad I started this thread now. Derek1978’s going, Tpfkat’s going. I’m laughing now, at how subdued it will all seem to them once they are there. I can imagine them walking down the alleycats stairs thinking, “Oh my god, what is it gonna be like?” And then ten seconds later realizing… “It’s just some people eating pizza!” And then tash will recruit them to Los Vaselinos…

However: Truant is a rotten apple, thats true, and he will lead you down the path of much destruction. Come to think of it, Roach and theChief are usually at the end of that path! Then there’s Edgar Allen, but he’s not going. He married dwarf triplets, twice! And I have never left Tycoons company without someone being sick. Highway Star made my wife sick. But it was Chirstmas day. And you’ll never meet Loretta.

Of course, I won’t be there.

Why is that? You see, I’m a little apprehensive myself. Maybe we can go together?[/quote]
Nama would prefer if you came together. Erm. If you catch my drift. How did Lord Lucan just take over my computer? Er, yes. More tea, Vicar?[/quote]

It should have been I never come to a HH. Damn it, my students haven’t gotten around to learning prepositions yet, so I’m a bit rusty. :blush:

[quote=“sandman”]
The real intention is to have some excellent pizza, drink some excellent beer and wine, meet some excellent people, some of whom will hopefully be new faces, and generally have a good time. Don’t confuse people’s on-line personas with actual real people. Except for me of course – I’m a nasty fucker whichever way you cut it.[/quote]

Oh so true. I remember a nasty one you cut at me during a HH at the Tavern. :smiling_imp:

I now interupt this program to bring you an important news:

I am sorry to inform everyone that the twins will be unable to attend this evening. Change of plans. Perhaps next time?

We are now retruning to your regularly schedule program… carry on

[quote=“derek1978”]I now interupt this program to bring you an important news:

I am sorry to inform everyone that the twins will be unable to attend this evening. Change of plans. Perhaps next time?

We are now retruning to your regularly schedule program… carry on[/quote]
Alan. Cancel the Marquee, cancel the extra caterers, cancel the big screen, cancel the press release.

Wasn’t he putting in a condom vending machine as well?

[quote=“derek1978”]I now interupt this program to bring you an important news:

We are now retruning to your regularly schedule program… carry on[/quote]

Now I won’t believe they even exist, unless you show us a photo of you with them! :stuck_out_tongue:

The soon to be Mrs. 1978 will be arriving around 9 or 9:30 with her possy.

I will be arriving with my possy at about 8:30.

See you all there. Hope the pizza is good…I’m starving!

Um, that’s posse, right? One way or the other, it’s a spelling mistake… :stuck_out_tongue:

Bloody engrish teachers.

Oh, it should be POSSE! Here was me thinking his wife has detachable genitals and Derek’s a hermaphrodite.