Calling Derek1978 to the HH, calling Derek

That depends on you. The one inside the circle gets the spanking.

[quote=“TPFKAT”][quote=“TomHill”]
Ahem, it’s MY thread! :smiley:
[/quote]
So, it’s true what they say about you. You ARE vain :wink:

A.T.

PS Is this how I’m supposed to joke with you guys? Or should I be [color=red]inside the circle first[/color]?[/quote]

You will learn which sentences call Sandman from his hobbit hole, and which do not.

Yeah, you are getting there. Just don’t step outside ‘da rules’ (ghey, i know!) or they will moderate your backside!

My advice:

1. Don’t change people’s user names. (being serious for a moment) MorkMan gets very upset about that kind of thing. :smiley:
  2. If Miltownkid offers to ‘pimp’ (not ‘bitch’ they are VERY DIFFERENT) slap you, you take it. You don’t wanna say no, cos then he wants to ‘bring it on,’ and his version of ‘Getting jiggy’ is a shocker.
  3. Don’t bring the real world into this world, unless you want the microscopes to come out.
  4. Not all posters are as stupid as Tom, but there are a surprisingly large number. Some people’s posts make sense.

Anyway, I am vain, thats why my webcam is on when I sleep.

TpfKat, are you a relation of TopCat? We called him bosscat. The indisputable…

Thank you for your useful tips, TomHill. This world makes a little bit more sense now.

It will be a pleasure to meet you at the happy hour.

and

No, I’m afraid it’s nothing as cool as that. In fact, the second and the thrid letters of the acronym happened by mistake when I was registering, unfortunately. But, A.T. are my initials.

Well, now that this is all clear, is it ok to ask if there will be any ladies at this event? :blush:

A.T.

[quote=“TPFKAT”]Thank you for your useful tips, TomHill. This world makes a little bit more sense now.

It will be a pleasure to meet you at the happy hour.

and

No, I’m afraid it’s nothing as cool as that. In fact, the second and the thrid letters of the acronym happened by mistake when I was registering, unfortunately. But, A.T. are my initials.

Well, now that this is all clear, is it ok to ask if there will be any ladies at this event? :blush:

A.T.[/quote]

Erhu is a lady.

I am female. I’m not a ‘laydee’ though.

unfortunately Tom"funbags" Hill has left the building… So you’ll have to do with the likes of me

yeah… Funk BunFags 500.

yeah… Funk BunFags 500.[/quote]
I thought you said you DON"T play with other poster’s names? Or was that too a joke?

I thought you said you DON"T play with other poster’s names? Or was that too a joke?[/quote]

Master TomHill… you are going to make this person’s head explode :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought you said you DON"T play with other poster’s names? Or was that too a joke?[/quote]

Im sorry, that wasn’t a joke. I may get the comment ‘funk bunfags 500’ removed by a moderator.

[quote=“TomHill”]
Im sorry, that wasn’t a joke. I may get the comment ‘funk bunfags 500’ removed by a moderator.[/quote]
But why would you be so careless with the rules and risk loosing your membership in this online community? I’m still rather confused about how one should behave here. Maybe I should just observe for a while until things become clearer.

Im sorry, that wasn’t a joke. I may get the comment ‘funk bunfags 500’ removed by a moderator.[/quote]
But why would you be so careless with the rules and risk losing your membership in this online community? I’m still rather confused about how one should behave here. [color=red]Maybe I should just observe for a while[/color] until things become clearer.[/quote]

Bingo.

(I wouldn’t get banned, I would simply awake tomorrow to find my comment had been deleted.)

Who’s coming with Bradford? Or was it from Bradford?

Omigawd, there really is a place named Bradford?

914 will be there at 914 on 914 914 times.

Is it HH time yet? :s

But why would you be so careless with the rules and risk losing your membership in this online community? I’m still rather confused about how one should behave here. Maybe I should just observe for a while until things become clearer.[/quote]

Tpkkat,

you’re thinking too much. Unless you’re in the IP forum, don’t call anyone a fuckhead and you’ll be alright. And even there it’s not nice.

Come to the HH; wear the bloody nametag (we’ve all done it) and when you see some name you recognize just say, “I loved tha thing you wrote in that post of your I read.” and then cooly walk away.

And never, despite how much they beg, never rubs sandman’s head or the chief’s thigh. They will follow you forever like dogs if you do. If you see maoman, DO beg to be a moderator. He loves that.

You rang? (sorry for the delay…I was busy fixing nitch for a bunch of whiney nit pickers)

May I come incognito? If this is an ambush, I would prefer to keep my identity top secret. Why do I smell an ambush? hmmmmmmm :saywhat:

Im warning you…I have connections to the Taiwanese mafia and I know where some of you live…kind of. :smiling_imp:

I would love to come. But if I hear one person bitch to me about my spelling you’re going to get doused with whatever drink I’m holding at the moment. And if you bypass your ONE alloted duck wise crack…you’re going to get a swift kick up the…

Now…on to the questions about this happy hour thingy you all frequent

#1: May I or should I bring the soon to be Mrs? (I’m thinking not, lest she be scared away or stolen from me)

#2: I have just met two lovely beautiful new twin sisters from Honduras (19). They are new to Taiwan (only 2 weeks old here) They have not gotten out much and want to meet some people and make some connections. My intent is NOT to bring them to the butchers to have them on display at the local meat market, but rather to introduce them to some mighty nice folks who can befriend them and show them around. Would you like me to invite / bring them? They are also looking to teach spanish (for money) if any of you can help them out, it would be kind of you to do so.

#3: I am not much of a drinker…I love pizza, but I am a light weight when it comes to drinking…so don’t raz me, k? :raspberry:

#4: If I do get into a drunken state…and I happen to end up someplace other than my own home with someone other than my GF… I am blaming you all! :smiling_imp:

Having said all that…

Where is this happy hour…when is it…and what is the best way to get there…I will be using a Taxi to get home so no worries there.

Looking forward to meeting all of you twisted people. :smiley:

Alleycats! Lishui jie, more near the XinYi Road end. Sort of near YongKang Jie which is pretty well known.

Check out this thread for details: [Forumosa Happy Hour at Alleycat's - Thursday Sept 14 at 8:00

Of course bring your fiancee – she needs to be told the shocking truth. The more the merrier. But beautiful 19-year-old Latin American twins? Nah – I can’t imagine anyone would be particularly interested in them. Really, I’m happily married and girls don’t really interest most of the other posters here.

Of COURSE bring 'em! I bet they’ll enjoy themselves. I know several Forumosans are fluent in Spanish.

[quote=“sandman”]Of course bring your fiancee – she needs to be told the shocking truth. The more the merrier. But beautiful 19-year-old Latin American twins? Nah – I can’t imagine anyone would be particularly interested in them. Really, I’m happily married and girls don’t really interest most of the other posters here.

Of COURSE bring 'em! I bet they’ll enjoy themselves. I know several Forumosans are fluent in Spanish.[/quote]
good gawd. I hope Alan has got the Marquee booked with the intention of setting it up on the street, with a big screen of course.

Mentioning 19 year old Honduran twins is like