Can anyone be undeniably hot?

Lucy Liu? WTF? That lazy-eyed hag?
Vanessa Mae - hot. Not top-shelf hot, but hot.
Zhang Ziyi - hot, but kinda eerily vacant.
Shu Qi - hotter than ever now. Aging nicely :laughing:
Karen Mok - wouldnā€™t be surprised if she was sporting a set of balls to be honest.

Basically, I think the nigh-unanimous answer to the OPā€™s question - no, no-one is undeniably hot. Thereā€™d be a few who come close, but none who succeed.

Can we just have a male forum now? I am beginning to see that the trend about beauty here will forever be asianā€¦

Iā€™ve been reading these threads for the past couple of days and boy, are they getting old. So here, just for you ladiesā€¦

Andy Lau HOT
The Rock HOT :notworthy:
Brad Pitt HOT
George Clooney HOT
Keanu Reeves HOT
Jimmy Fallon HOT
David Beckham HOT
Those Asian guys (Singaporean, maybe) on those (Chivas, I think) commercials HOT
Tyson Beckford HOT
Pierce Brosnan HOT
Usher HOT
George Michael HOT
Johnny Depp HOT

Go ahead and rrrip this list to threads, men of Forumosa! I wouldnā€™t expect any less from yā€™all. :laughing:

Grace Kelly = undeniably hot

userpage.fu-berlin.de/~cimen/cla ā€¦ race09.jpg

My conclusion is that Vanessa Mae is ABSOLUTELY hot. Undeniably, no. Others will always deny it. But thatā€™s all it is, denial. Her condition of being hot is an absolute truth. Those unaware of it are simply misinformed.

Jimmy Fallon???

Never understood why Karen Mok was plastered all over the subway.

Claudette Colbert was hot.
Lauren Bacall in To Have and Have Not.
Cindy Crawford in her first Pepsi commercial.

Vanessa Mae creeps me out. Must be the violin.

???Jimmy Fallon???

Frost HOT

Tyson Beckford, yup
Pharrell from NERD, yup

Vanessa Mae, denied. She seems to be flaring her nostrils like there is a permanent bad smell about the place. Just an observation. I think Zhang Ziyi is pretty. I also donā€™t understand it when people go on about Chiaki ā€˜GoGoā€™ from Kill Bill Vol 1.

Korean girls are hot. undeniably. whoā€™s that one singer?

Well, we are in Asia. :wink:

My tastes in women tend to correspond to my environment. For example, I thought Irish women were the max when I did a year of university in Ireland in the 80ā€™s. I later developed a huge infatuation with Wu Chien Lien, the No. 2 daughter in ā€œEat, Drink, Man, Womanā€ when I lived in Taiwan in the 90ā€™s.

Later, upon returning to the States, my infatuation switched to Halle Berry and Marisa Tomei. I was like George Costanza in that one Seinfeld episode where he watches ā€œMy Cousin Vinnyā€ over and over. :help:

Now, upon returning to Taiwan, my attention has returned to the Asian lovelies and include my present love interest, a co-worker each time she crosses her legs in meetings, the gal that works down the hall from my office with legs that never end and just about half of the girls who go to my gym. But, do not fear, there are more than a few Forumosan ladies that I find undeniably hot as well. :smiley:

However, through all my stages of fantasy and adoration, one lovely stands above all as my number 1 hottie:

Audrey Hepburn :notworthy:

I hear you on that one. Marisa Tomei is hot. But I grew up with Phoebe Cates, possibly my number one babe of all time. I saw her in a movie recently - sheā€™s aging extremely well! :lovestruck:

Who could ever forget Ms. Cates coming out of the pool in ā€œFast Times at Ridgemont High.ā€ I doubt Judge Reinhold was the only guy with his pants down. :laughing:

[quote=ā€œFrostā€]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What? Try Karen Mok[/quote]

Ms. Mok

And 1 time only; The Perfect Partner

She has actually been asked for autographs by Japanese teens. :laughing:

[quote=ā€œ914ā€]Iā€™ve been reading these threads for the past couple of days and boy, are they getting old. So here, just for you ladiesā€¦

George Clooney HOT
Tyson Beckford HOT
Pierce Brosnan HOT
Go ahead and rrrip this list to threads, men of Forumosa! I wouldnā€™t expect any less from yā€™all. :laughing:[/quote]

Takeshi Kanershiro-LORD HAVE MERCY ON ME
Denzel Washington-Make me wanna holla
Jamie Foxx-in that charaming way
Korean men
Smerf-but lost him to the other side,again doh!!!
Martin Sheen-Daddy complex
Ben Affleck-you have to see that arse!!!

And any man who gives me the time of dayā€¦ :bravo:

I love flattery, namahottie* ( :slight_smile: ), but I just want to make one teenie weenie point a little clearer for our readers who are less familiar with smerf

[quote=ā€œnamastestoreā€][quote=ā€œ914ā€]Iā€™ve been reading these threads for the past couple of days and boy, are they getting old. So here, just for you ladiesā€¦

George Clooney HOT
Tyson Beckford HOT
Pierce Brosnan HOT
Go ahead and rrrip this list to threads, men of Forumosa! I wouldnā€™t expect any less from yā€™all. :laughing:[/quote]

Takeshi Kanershiro-LORD HAVE MERCY ON ME
Denzel Washington-Make me wanna holla
Jamie Foxx-in that charaming way
Korean men
Smerf-but lost him to the other side,again doh!!!
Martin Sheen-Daddy complex
Ben Affleck-you have to see that arse!!!

And any man who gives me the time of dayā€¦ :bravo:[/quote]
His knees are too sharp.

Audrey Hepburnā€™s knees are a little sharp but sheā€™s still hot.

[quote=ā€œnamastestoreā€]And any man who gives me the time of dayā€¦ :bravo:[/quote]3:52pm

I vote for stragbasher, heā€™s a studmuffin, Iā€™ll shag him myself, but I canā€™tā€¦

When the pants are off, pupils dilated, and juices flowing, theyā€™re all undeniably hot.

Did he pay you to say that?

I love sharp knees. I wish I had sharp knees. I wish I were Sharpnese. :smiley: