Can anyone be undeniably hot?

[quote=“914”]I love sharp knees. I wish I had sharp knees. I wish I were Sharpnese. :smiley:[/quote]Don’t be so hard on yourself, your knees looked lovely and sharp to me. And don’t let Sandman tell you they’re too sharp, his are nothing to write home about.

I can’t think of anyone who’s hot at the moment, as Cartman said in another thread, I prefer someone who speaks English to someone who’s “hot”

When did you see my knees?

It’s getting hot in herre. Oh wait, that’s just me walking into the room.

Your statement reminded me of a corpse that I viewed when I had to attend an autopsy… not so hot really…

There are lot’s of beautifull people in the world who look hot… sadly, I’m not one of them lol

[quote=“914”]When did you see my knees?

It’s getting hot in herre. Oh wait, that’s just me walking into the room.[/quote]

:bravo: :laughing:

Yes, the Scorpion King is a hottie :wink:

Chocolate is such a wonderful sweet :smiley:

Yes, Vanessa Mae wouldn’t make it as a Singaporean Air gal. :wink:

Yeah. Once the lights are out, they’re all hot. Reminds me of something old Ben said:

[quote]Because in every Animal that walks upright, the Deficiency of the Fluids that fill the Muscles appears first in the highest Part. The Face first grows lank and Wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower parts continuing to the last as plump as ever; so that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old one from a young one. And as in the Dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of Corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal and frequently superior; every Knack being by Practice capable by improvement.

[/quote]

[quote=“Yellow Cartman”]

Chocolate is such a wonderful sweet :smiley:[/quote]

Yeap Yep!!! Thanks for that moral boost YC!!!

And to smerf, i meant you went over to the asian beauties…But I still will lust after you, cause you are about as close(no joke) to the ‘perfect package’ i’ve seen in a long time… :bravo: :bravo:

Of course one can be undeniably hot. preening in mirror
Also probably have to get rid of this pure lambswool sweater soon. :smiley:

[quote=“smerf”]*Original credit for use of the descriptive name “namahottie” in place of namastestore goes to Maposquid. smerf agrees with Maposquid

[quote=“MaPoSquid”][quote=“smerf”]*Original credit for use of the descriptive name “namahottie” in place of namastestore goes to Maposquid. smerf agrees with Maposquid

I’ve never been into this whole “hot” thing. I know my limits and don’t really find the need to drool over things I really, really can’t have. Cute to me is Tony Shalhoub. I can’t think of anyone I’d think was hot off the top of my head…well, Adrien Brody isn’t too bad…and well, Denzel is one I would say could in fact be undeniably hot.

I’m so with tetsuo on Karen Mok. I hated her in the the Hang Ten print ads (far more than the elf girl they use nowadays) and the first time I heard her speak, I thought she was a man.

:laughing: :notworthy:

“Next!”

{Note: We need a “kick-to-the-curb emoticon”, Admins :smiley:}

Hot hot hot! This is a hot thread!

Alex To is hot. This I have heard from many a person, and I must agree. He’s hot like that Ralph Lauren model who’s black with the asian eyes and he was on that Britney Spears video “Toxic”. Oh, let me google it: ah-hah! His name is Tyson Beckford. Did somebody mention him? When us beta-guys meet the alpha-males like that, that’s when we have to go develop some mojo to compensate… What if Joseph Campbell and Julio Iglesias hung out? What would they talk about? Oh, no, I’m off topic.

It’s fun to read about all the people that you people think are hot. I would post who I think’s hot, but I forgot their names. I always thought Suzy Nakamura was hot. HOT! Hard to find pictures of her on the net, though. She was in 8MM with Nicolas Cage. Maybe she had too many stalkers like me, so she took all her pictures off the net somehow…???

Undeniably hot huh? Well…someone famous…let’s see…I’ll have to go with Natalie Portman. :notworthy:

Brad Pitt-not, a hick country boy going big city

The Bladwin brothers-yes, especially the one married to Kim Bassinger

Ken Watanabe (?)-I think that’s his name, the one in the Last Samuri, makes Tom Cruise look bad

Denzel Washington-yes, no doubt

Jude Law is hot.

The Swedish swimsuit team. :shocker: :uhhuh:
I wish I could find a photo…

[quote=“funkymonkey”]The Swedish swimsuit team. :shocker: :uhhuh:
I wish I could find a photo…[/quote]I had a look on google for you, and this is the closest I could find, it’s a big picture (hi-res), so here’s A LINK

Mesheel was always complaining about being too hot, noone denied she was.

Mmmmm yes.

(where’s the slobber and drool smiley?)

On the other hand, she is waaaay too young for me. The girl’s barely out of highschool.

Another post today reminded me:

More than any other woman in the world, she qualifies. If you are a het male with warm blood above room temperature and you don’t find Salma hot, you one blindass mofo.

I have work to do, so of course, I spend my time here at Forumosa in the hot or not thread. :blush:

Brad Pitt, Josh Hartnett, Matt Damon, Denzel Washington, Mark whats-his-name (did the Calvin Klein underwear ads), George Clooney, the guy who plays Smith in Sex and the City… ever see anyone so yummy you just want to eat 'em up? (and not that kind of eating).

As for women, I agree that Salma Hayek is undeniably HOT.