Can anyone be undeniably hot?

I third that about Ms. Salma. It’s not the looks but she does have the overall package. That woman is truly an inspiration in many ways…

For visual proof of how friggin hot Ms. Hayek is, please see the movie “After the Sunset” with Pierce Brosnan.

The movie itself is relatively boring, but the scenes with Hayek…damn…

Top 3

1. How she turns Brosnan from temptation.
  2. Fighting for her man.
  3. Her in overall finishing the deck.

Edit:
P.S. How someone can think J.Lo is hotter than Hayek boggles my mind.

I find Julia Stiles undeniably hot.

It’s funny, now that I’m here in Taiwan I see so many stunners walking around it’s not even funny. My eye’s pop out of there sockets with some with these hotties - but when i nudge my taiwanese pals and say “did you see that?” they say “huh?see what? oh yeah…she’s ok” wow…i hope my long stay here never desensitizes me to the hottness!..lol did I say that right?

hometown.aol.com/bambam112ny/ima … stiles.jpg

:nsfw:

[quote=“Alleycat”]http://hometown.aol.com/bambam112ny/images/julia%20stiles.jpg

:nsfw:[/quote]
That’s not my Julia! My Julia would never do a thing like that. Besides, that girl’s titties are way bigger than Julia’s chesticles.

I find Julia Stiles to look like she got hit in the face with a shovel. Different stroke for different blokes, I guess.

i agree that julia styles has a flat face. but she just doesn’t turn me on for some reason.

Julia Stiles: HOT.

i find chen mei fong to be hot,but i guess that’s because i’m a pervert.

Hoo dat?

I even rented an AWFUL, AWFUL movie last night simply for a 4-minute sequence in which she kicks off her shoes and dances alone to Tom Waits “I Hope That I Don’t Fall in Love with You.”
For a diehard Waits fan with a crush on Stiles, it doesn’t get much better than that.

the hottest 52 year old you’ll ever see. we all like to stretch those age limits don’t we? she has cooking shows and is the model for Bowa bank. i like her Ds. might be Es.

I also motion that Ms. Hayek is hot. I’d also like to toss in Monica Bellucci. Just finished watching Tears of the Sun and even with mud, sweat, blood and Bruce Willis dripping all over her, she still looked hot. :bravo: :notworthy:

Hot old men: Mel Gibson, Rutger Hauer, Harrison Ford.
Hot young men: Josh Hartnett, Tom Welling (YUM!!!) and Cillian Murphy.

Ahhh…now I know…from the “Kalatech” commercial. Ya, Chen Mei-Fong is HOT.

i mised her by this much one time. we we walking past each other and i KNOW she wanted to chat with me. but i was walking too fast and couldn’t slow down. sometimes the mind wills but the body does not obey.

This one is undeniably cute:

How about Maggie Cheung?

I’ve had a thing about that woman since the early 90’s…

Oh God yes. Maggie Cheung may well be the hottest woman alive.

images.google.com/images?q=%22ho … a=N&tab=wi

There was only one result.