Can anyone help me in regards to checking testosterone levels?

Yes a fertility/endocrinology doctor can do that.

Or as I said, they don’t really care at pharmacies. But clomid has some side effects like making you moody and even vision changes.

Would you lose your hair faster if you stay at the upper range via meds?

Possibly yes, especially if you are prone to hair loss from DHT. Testosterone coverts to DHT.

Use Proscar/Finasteride for DHT control and hair loss.
Protects prostate also.

They are not covered by NHI, and it also kills your sex drive, supposedly temporarily but for some it did permanent damage.

Very low risk of sides, too low to be medically important.
Benefits are huge.
BTW drinking coffee has more side effects.

The biggest problem is NHI doesn’t cover it and it’s not cheap. So if you’re rich and can afford it…

I’m sure there is generics that are cheap, did you check. I find all sorts of medication from even local manufacturers that are a fraction of the price at times.

I guess I can check pharmacies… Prescription doesn’t seem to matter there unless it’s controlled substance.

Not controlled, and less than 300 nt a month.

There are advantages to having s dampened sex drive :rofl:
It’s sometimes not productive to ones life running around like a dog on heat 24/7.

Have you considered men are more productive because of their high sex drive? You’re not going to be having much luck finding a sexual partner if you’re a nobody haha.

That’s true but can be very distracting, however a 0more interesting life. I used to get the comments “Is that all you ever think about”. :scream:

I think it’s one of the things that drives young men. Even not so good looking men know they got a chance If they make something of themselves.

A distraction for sure. Also a motivator haha.

1 Like