Testosterone discussion

All that typing and NOT ONE citation. Show the evidence. Don’t just say things; provide links to the science that proves what you’re saying is true. You’re committing fallacy after fallacy. On birth rates: you haven’t refuted my points on that at all.

You referenced Japanese youths. Same points, Otaku or not. Physical activity levels have dropped in each generation as the country’s modernization progressed. Look to the average western young person for much the same, although with a much higher average BMI.

You just refuted your own point here. You said it was diet. Now you concede it’s activity level.

Quote one that says definitively that bearded men have higher T than non-bearded, and especially that says Asian men are less often bearded due to low T. You’ve been asked enough times already. Back up your claims.

One factor only and probably not true of all women everywhere. My wife hates my beard.

Prove this is the case for all races equally. Citations, for Pete’s sake. Evidence needed.

Yes, it is. Low T results in impotence, erectile dysfunction and sterility in many cases. If an entire population had low T and had for generations due to traditional diets that killed T, then they would not be prolific. It’s that simple.

Again, proving my point. When your T is high, so is your sex drive. You can’t breed like rabbits if you’re a country of low T soy boys.

Again, their diets were WORSE in the past, considerably so. Take a look at how short the older generations are compared to the young. Average height and weight are way up, as is meat consumption.

Now, make your next reply contain far fewer made up points and far more links to studies that support anything you’ve said.

7 Likes