Can someone help me with QQ?

I’m trying to register with QQ (a website I want to use reuqires QQ to log in) but to make an account with QQ, I need to prove that I’m human by successfully adding my first friend.

Is there anyone here with QQ? I’d be super grateful if someone with a QQ account could scan this code for me.

Thanks so much!!

QR code expired. If not yet been scanned by someone else, send me a pm, I’ll scan it.

1 Like

I just PM’d you. Thank you SO MUCH!

Qr codes expire? Or this companies link to the qr code expired?

We print labels with qr codes to our website, my dumb ass is worried now.

Lol

While you laugh, im still ignorant. He said the qr code expured. Now im thinking the generator we used to make it has some kind of time stamp encoded or some shit. Dont leave me hanging with a lol…

Im feeling the dumb. But still…

Don’t worry, he didn’t mean that the qr system is deprecated. The other poster’s temporary code has expired, that’s all.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I’m still looking for someone with a QQ account. The only people who are allowed to scan the code are people who have held a QQ account for at least 6 months and have linked a valid bank account to QQ Pay.

Seriously, it’s as if QQ hates new signups with a passion. All I wanted to do is contact an artist in China to commission a drawing (the website he uses requires QQ to log in. And he only posts his QQ contact info online.) I didn’t think it would be this hard :cry:

Does that artist have QQ account? and if so, do you have other means to contact him or her? if both answers are correct, get that artist scan your code.

Is the QQ username a number by any chance? I think that’s pretty common in China. If so, you could try searching for the same username on WeChat.

I used to have a QQ account years ago when I lived in China, but didn’t use it much. I just tried checking to see whether I still had the login details and could sign in, but no luck.

I would… but I don’t know how to contact the artist to ask him to scan the code :frowning:

Yes.

Wait, you can search for a user on WeChat using their QQ number? I never knew you could do that… I’ll give it a shot.

I’m not sure about the first part (although I believe that both platforms are owned by Tencent so wouldn’t be surprised).

I meant more that I think people tend to use some number that’s important to them (phone number? ID number? not sure), so there’s a chance they’d use the same on qq and WeChat (and they almost certainly have WeChat).

1 Like

Sounds like he just messed up his entire sales plan…

1 Like