Can you suggest a mascot for Forumosa?

It stalled because of my workload. I’m open to suggestions on how to get help, but I’m not in a position to move this forward right now.

1 Like

What kind of help do you need?

With AI we now can make one easily.

9 Likes

Yeah… I’m still waiting for the stickers!
20200104_161319

2 Likes

Aye carramba Carrefour! :smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

meow

4 Likes

My avatar… Every time I say “Forumosa” it just reminds me of this, especially since it’s an inside joke between my 乾哥 and I :rofl:

formosan clouded leopard in some sort of cartoon form

Wingardium forumosa

3 Likes

How about that guy who got a tattoo on his head with the Taiwan flag and then wanted to have it removed? I do not think you could find a more appropriate mascot.

3 Likes

I think the current logo of the shape of Taiwan island is fine, and if you really want to make a mascot then just add arms and legs and eyes to it.

Get rid of the ugly big “F” logo though.

2 Likes

The island is kind of shaped like a sweet potato, so how about an animated sweet potato, a la’ the dancing banana? :banana:

My AI prompt-fu is weak, but here are some cursed images to sear your eyes share my suffering in the attempt with you.

cursed-tw2craiyon_124739_playful_cartoon_version_of_Taiwan_map_shaped_like_a_sweet_potato

1 Like

Jesus…that banana is gonna give me nightmares. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

An anthropomophic sweet potato in the shape of Taiwan, with a tattoo of the flag on its forehead, being fired at China by a drone.

2 Likes

For me it was the “come hither… and let me kill you” look on the sweet potato. :grimacing: :runaway:

1 Like

Scariest flora since the triffids…

1 Like

A gorgeous healthy three-legged rescue dog.

3 Likes

“It’s Forumosa, not Formosa”

3 Likes