Canada's dirty secret war in Iraq: the cat is out of the bag

:laughing: :notworthy:
Stout. Spew. Screen.

Now, that’s funny…!
I think I cracked a rib…

Ginger Man…

:bravo:

What do you have to say for the rest of 'em? C’mon, you don’t fit in with the rest of your countrymen. wha’happened? :astonished:

[quote=“trebuchet”]Ginger Man…

What do you have to say for the rest of 'em? [/quote]
The rest of who?

Ya don’t say?!
I usually get along with the export grade expats. It’s with the homegrown Canucklehead variety whom I mesh well not. The asshats who think they have to view everything through some isolated, dimunitive perspective that they so often dare to call Canadian.

I spent most of my life overseas. Either as part of my father’s deployment, my own education, my own deployment, and my since most dubious status as an expat in Taiwan. I despise most of my fellow countryfuggs for being rude, disrespectful, loudly boorish, and suffering from over-compensation anxiety. It’s almost as if they decide how to act by watching American sitcoms, of the most lame variety. The Ugly Canadian syndrome, exhibited by those puffy faced buffooons who can only but define themselves in terms of what they are not. I started a thread on it a few years ago. I"ll try & dig it out. It’s got relevence to a few other threads.

I’ve seen more of these wankers in Taiwan, than anywhere else. Timid little puppies, all bark & no bite. At least not for anything much more real than drunken mastabatory fantasies, such as “how we’re so much better than those damn Americans…”. Overcompensating puerile pap.
Give over.

& by the way, thanks for the compliments.
:wink:

[quote=“TheGingerMan”][quote=“trebuchet”]Ginger Man…

What do you have to say for the rest of 'em? [/quote]
The rest of who?

Ya don’t say?!
I usually get along with the export grade expats. It’s with the homegrown Canucklehead variety whom I mesh well not. The asshats who think they have to view everything through some isolated, dimunitive perspective that they so often dare to call Canadian.

I spent most of my life overseas. Either as part of my father’s deployment, my own education, my own deployment, and my since most dubious status as an expat in Taiwan. I despise most of my fellow countryfuggs for being rude, disrepectful, loudly boorish, and suffering from over-compensation anxiety. It’s almost as if they decide how to act by watching American sitcoms, of the most lame variety. The Ugly Canadian syndrome, exhibited by those puffy faces buffooons who can only but define themselves in terms of what they are not. I started a thread on it a few years ago. I"ll try & dig it out. It’s got relevence in a few other threads.

I’ve seen more of these wankers in Taiwan, than anywhere else. Timid little puppies, all bark & no bite. At least not for anything much more real than drunken mastabatory fantasies, such as “how we’re so much better than those damn Americans…”. Overcompensating puerile pap.
Give over.

& by the way, thanks for the compliments.
:wink:[/quote]

Christ. You have me wondering what’ll be said, if anything, if or when I meet you. You MAKE me timid.

Either you’re waxing nostalgic {you probably kicked me out of any number of bars if you worked as a bouncer in any major, or even minor venue in T.O. during the late 80s/early 90s.}, or you really are getting soft in old age!
:wink:

Either you’re waxing nostalgic {you probably kicked me out of any number of bars if you worked as a bouncer in any major, or even minor venue in T.O. during the late 80s/early 90s.}, or you really are getting soft in old age!
:wink:[/quote]

Both. Softening up in old age in Taiwan is the realisation that I can’t do much. I ain’t Superman. Sad, cuz somewhere inside this husk is someone that truly believes there should be more folks like me than not.

Oh, maybe not so well.viewofus.com/norwegian-troop … nistan.htm
OSLO – Norway’s defence ministry said on Wednesday it would allow some of its soldiers stationed in Afghanistan to go to the south of the country where battles against the Taliban and al-Qaeda have been the toughest and Canada has been pleading for more allied help.

Oh Canada!

Canada pledges three more ships to ‘war on terror’

May The Force Be With Them.
Especially with those Sea Kings!
:tic:

[quote=“TheGingerMan”]May The Force Be With Them.
Especially with those Sea Kings!
:tic:[/quote]

Good to see Harper boosting Canada’s commitment :bravo: Let’s just hope the vessels make it there in one piece.

Iraq is doing pretty well - there are so few insurgents in Fallujah troops have to put up signs reminding each other not to get complacent. Those secret Canadians must be doing something right,
michaeltotten.com/archives/2 … ums-of.php