Canadian fellow engaged to be married to Taiwan TV MC

[quote=“Ma Ke”]I am an American, and I don’t understand comments bashing Canadians, teachers, Canadian teachers or any other nation or people as a whole. What is this world coming to when we can label every one based on the actions of an individual or the actions of his or her government?
How did this thread lead to questioning Chris’ sexuality? What a sad thing.
I’m married and it sucks, but I married her. Marriage is a bad thing, a disease. Kid’s are great but marriage sucks, it’s wrong, buy a dog. We should be praying for Chris, and maybe he’ll have one of those happy marriages, if they do exist.[/quote]

Did you read this page? New China Net wrote that article, not a fellow Forumosan. If his wife really did say that, then what is the problem with Alidarbac posting the article?
:loco:

You all suck. Who gives a rats ass if he is a kindie teacher or even if he is a street bum if he makes her happy.
He makes her happy. That is all that matters. Even if he is Canadian.
She loves him so she can look past that. And so should the rest of you. I mean, who here has no faults?

I am from a state that voted for Bush… and my boyfriend still loves me.
Wait. No. He doesn’t. Shit.

Oh well, I wish them all the happiness in the world.

Now to find a man who doesn’t know I’m from Bush country…

[quote=“SuchAFob”]You all suck. Who gives a rats ass if he is a kindie teacher or even if he is a street bum if he makes her happy.
He makes her happy. That is all that matters. Even if he is Canadian.
She loves him so she can look past that. And so should the rest of you. I mean, who here has no faults?

I am from a state that voted for Bush… and my boyfriend still loves me.
Wait. No. He doesn’t. Shit.

Oh well, I wish them all the happiness in the world.

Now to find a man who doesn’t know I’m from Bush country…[/quote]

Here, you forgot to take this with you :soapbox:

I’m from Minnesota, a blue state. I hate to rain on anyones parade, but the media often prints sh*t, and then the apple fell from the tree.
I didn’t say it was wrong to post something from a press release. I’m not angry with anyone involved in this thread, I sometimes need to question, why?
I’m sure y’all are a great bunch of people, just like Chris.
Take care and don’t get married, Mark

I am sure the couple does not need 'mosans to lecture them about their marriage.

But he bunch here is looking for a reason for the usual … you know what … bla bla … just like on the staircase in an average German block of flats.

Have you head about Frau Meier on 3rd floor. She is married to a Canadian.
Really? Oh well, he is so good looking, isn’t he?
Yes, but Mrs. Schmidt from 4th floor told me there might be something wrong with their marriage…
Now really? You must tell me everything…

bla bla :smiley:

um… more picture links please :blush:

I am sure the couple does not need 'mosans to lecture them about their marriage.

But he bunch here is looking for a reason for the usual … you know what … bla bla … just like on the staircase in an average German block of flats.

Have you head about Frau Meier on 3rd floor. She is married to a Canadian.
Really? Oh well, he is so good looking, isn’t he?
Yes, but Mrs. Schmidt from 4th floor told me there might be something wrong with their marriage…
Now really? You must tell me everything…

bla bla :smiley:

um… more picture links please :blush: