Canadian murdered in Yonghe

None I hope, but I don’t know if you’ve been paying attention to the news lately…
Above is also true I think; we all have a violent nature that can come to surface through rage, passion etc

I also have a hard time believing the guys running things here would let a foreigner get involved deep enough to warrant a kill of this nature. Plus you only chop up a body to hide it or really make a statement and display it somewhere more public. It sounds like someone killed him in a heat of the moment, what retard kills in public? And tried to dismember the body to move it from seeing recent news or tv but failed.

1 Like

I agree, but, personally, I don’t think (even in a rage) that I could decapitate a human. No offense to the family, but it seems either a very personal issue or, conversely, an impersonal “hit job.” Sad sad sad sad no matter what.

1 Like

Nah.

If someone killed my family in front of my eyes (like that guy who decapitated the 4 year old girl in Taipei a few years ago), I might attack them in a blind rage which could result in their death.

But premeditated murder and then methodically dismembering the corpse? No, I’m not capable of that and I’m happy about that.

I have seen many reports of meth labs in the mountains, especially Pingdong. Easier to hide and local corruption. They use drones to detect them.

At the moment need to keep an open mind on whatever happened. Stay safe people.

4 Likes

I think cause of death will tell us a lot if they able to determine it.

Last seen at 7pm. Found at 1am the next day. Body parts in bags.

My guess is the murder happened during the night, but not at the river. Who takes large plastic bags to the river and cuts limbs off a body in the open? Even in the middle of the night there is the possibility of someone passing by. {Latest Apple News report talks about the body being carried down the stairs to the park and then being thrown into the river}.

I guess he was at someone’s place, they had an argument, it got heated, he was killed, murderers thought of the best way to get rid of the body. Thought the river flow would send the body further downstream. Didn’t consider the lack of rain. Police should check all available cameras in the area of Yonghe close to the river. They will most likely get footage of guys carrying a large plastic bag to a car. But, if they were driving, why would they choose the spot where the guy was walking his dog of all places? Doesn’t look like it was done by professional killers.

3 Likes

Thought I read the police already said he wasn’t killed at his home or at the riverbank

night club

How much money do you think it takes to do this kind of murder?

I was thinking this too, if you wanted to make a statement why hide the limbs and head? Just leave it around the torso.

What I want to know is, how did he get busted for so much pot before and not get jailed/deported?

I think the police made a deal with him, for him to go undercover and help them bust the drug rings. This time he was mic’ed up and the gangsters found out.

Why wouldn’t they bag his torso though? And did they just carry his torso out in the open?? Ran out of garbage bags?? Really weird murder…

hmmm interesting.

I would rather get deported than act like a snitch, everyone knows snitches get stitches (or dismemberment)

So now they add murder to the list of charges and guarantee the death penalty? I’m not buying it. It doesn’t seem smart to do if that’s what happened.

He probably got probation with weekly drug tests. I don’t think he was caught with that much.

2 Likes

If he was miked up they will know exactly who he was meeting with and he wouldn’t have taken his dog

More like a crime of passion I think
Check out the lovers or the boyfriends of his lovers

1 Like

I love this. It’s like we’re all part of the Scooby Doo crime solving club.

No one’s mentioned the Cubans yet…

1 Like

Oh, the torso was not in a bag? Missed that detail. How did they carry the torso to the river then? That’s so gross. Can you imagine a dead man in your hands, head missing and all. There was not much blood on the ground. Maybe they drained it in a bathtub first? At least they needed a large blanket or rug to carry him, right?

There are cameras everywhere these days. If police gets the footage of hundreds of them, they should be able to find out where he went that night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2GdrJQCrfw

1 Like