Canadian murdered in Yonghe

I think my attitude would adjust pretty quickly

1 Like

I just posted recently some fuckin where on here about how I stumbled across an old video and how utterly surreal it was to see Ric drumming with 2 arms, I swear…:eek:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DMIITtj3G1c

Yeah, I’d take the Buddhist chants.

Uhhhhhhh Joe? What’s the deal on the hair then???

It looked like prison to me. He was kept in a tiny cell for years. If you have evidence that he wasn’t imprisoned in fairly tough circumstances for years please do share.

Check your facts, brother. He had unlimited visits from friends, family, counsel, and personal physician, plus total access to all the books and other media he wanted, for 5 years, before being remanded to house arrest for “health issues”. You can check his daily vlog to see how much he’s currently suffering.

ETA: Not exactly Bobby fucking Sands, no matter what the machine would have you believe…

Yeah I will check it indeed, five years in a cell is still pretty tough.

Unlimited visits…This seems fanciful indeed.

Pretty sure that’s the ONLY band that had a drummer lose an arm, period. :wink:

Damn, there’s a 60s garage rock outfit with a one-armed drummer but I’ll be fucked if I can find them anywhere…

Moulty , The Barbarians?

1 Like

I don’t recall Def Leppard being on the playlist. Maybe one or two songs. The playlist was extensive and eclectic. However, I do remember Panama by Van Halen being played over and over again to the point that I hear the song and it takes me back to the Vatican embassy.

You the fuckin MAN!!!

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

They don’t usually last long enough to lose an arm, menstruation.

Stumpy Joe!!

blast gangsta rap at me and I will confess to just about anything whether i did it or not !

2 Likes

Question:
why did Mayer need to tell others to buy stuff for him? Make them suspicious? Wouldn´t it be easier to buy the stuff himself? Why was everyone here his errand boys?

I mean, I catually understand someone stuck in the middle of nowhere asking you to buy gasoline. Firecrackers, bring em to the party, I got beers, Bill brough chips and dip. A saw for safety?! I don´t get it.

2 Likes

That would be because Wu is lying.

2 Likes

He obviously didn’t want to be caught on a security camera buying the murder weapons.

2 Likes

For starters… but this is being quoted in local press as statements from the police, meaning that someone made up a story, veryone regurgitates it and no one is the wiser, because no one asks why.