Canadian Politics/News

Yeah, this. It took me a while to get there, but it seems to me that this is basically class war - a sort of inversion of the way Marx thought it would go. This is the chattering classes (those who can sit at home getting paid for holding Zoom meetings) waging war upon those who deliver Uber Eats and Amazon goodies to their door while they’re “shielding”.

Academia has dramatically failed to provide the educated with the basic tools for living. The universities have been turning out a bunch of idiot savants incapable of doing anything except a very narrow range of tasks, and with such a limited understanding of the world that they actually believe you can shut down urban societies without any economic fallout or human tragedy. At the same time, people like Schwab actually consider themselves to be great thinkers and visionaries, capable of putting society on the right path with a hyper-efficient technocracy; apparently, not knowing how stuff works today makes you eminently qualified to make everything better tomorrow. David Dunning and Justin Kruger should write a paper on all this. They’d probably get a Nobel for it eventually.

1 Like
2 Likes

That woman is not right in the head, but it’s funny how this sort of talk elicits very little comment these days. In 2019 she would have either faced gales of laughter, or she would have been ushered out for a a quiet cup of tea and a chat with an occupational psychologist.

3 Likes

So is “happy holidays” are they going to call anyone saying that a Nazi too?

1 Like
1 Like

3 Likes
3 Likes

Spinoff:

3 Likes

Someone should make a thread… oh yeah, I did:

The internet is awash with so much BS I can’t help wondering if this is another sockpuppet account. Is there any corroborating evidence that this person is who she says she is?

It’ll be interesting to see if Ottowa police respond. I notice JP in the comments; I was automatically reading those in his voice.

That US convoy is ginormous. It’s the best convoy in the world. I wonder if Biden will call them fascists?

Apparently there’s an EU one being lined up as well.

2 Likes

Yeah, who’s to know?

What can be confirmed, and has been confirmed by the big man himself, is that Trudeau, Freeland and the rest of the cabinet have been full penetrated by anal Schwab. That’s one you can bank! :wink:

1 Like

It has to be, what with BJ rolling up:

2 Likes

Your age is showing, FC :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

3 Likes

Whoever put that up needs a kicking. What a sly coward.

2 Likes

Local Stasi officer. Oh wait. that’s another period of history… or is it.

2 Likes