Cancel Culture Victims

I see GWTW is back up, but also features two clips you can watch if you want, one short one placing it in context, the other a panel discussion. You can, of course, skip right over them and go straight to the movie.
The horror- it’s just like the Cultural Revolution!

1 Like

Zzzzzzz…

“Chicks” is a misogynist word, no?

4 Likes

I thought it was satire like the onion lol

What’s an “onion lol”?

nope. just dumb singers doing even dumber things, like @Mithrandir noted about the term chicks

2 Likes

Zip-a-Dee-do-da!

So, I guess that Bob’s Burgers is also going to have to be retooled. Female characters must be played by female voice actors, right? Goodbye to the male voices of Tina Belcher and Linda Belcher!

No doubt Nancy Cartwright will continue on as Bart Simpson, though.

I mean, fair is fair. :roll:

Also, apparently these bozos still have plenty of mental space yet to retreat before they’re boxed into the corner of wtf is actually going on w/cancel culture. :happyrunningaround:

5 Likes

Goodbye Bugs and Sam. Nice knowing you.

Was Space Jam racist?

Cancel all Warner Bros stuff!

1 Like

They’ve already done the woke walk.
Whoopie G. appears in the intro of each dvd talking about those were a sign of the times, etc etc.

2 Likes

Comedians call out Cancel Culture and SJW

4 Likes

John Cleese hits on it.
All about (s. en. sit…iv…i…t…y). shhhh. can’t say it too loud. People have too much of that trait around these here parts.

3 Likes

I’ve been watching these guys lately. They have an interesting take on it.

1 Like

When Dave chapele does a skit and starts dropping some jokes that aren’t PC these days, the audience now gets quiet and shocked that he said that. Many times he needs to make a further joke to pretend he didn’t mean what he just said. The brain-dead audience then laughs, ahh he was just kidding.

I think Southpark and family guy are next on the cancel culture chopping block.

1 Like

Charlamagne usually has a reasoned approach.

And, here we go with The Simpsons!

In order to be fair, they also need to have men voice male parts and women voice female parts. To do otherwise is sexist and discriminatory!

Summary

The Wall Street Journal - 6/25/2020

2 Likes

Man, that lady got bullied for presenting humourless content. Was it in the Bible where it said “let he who casts the first stone be without sin”, or somesuch?