Candid: Do guys in Taiwan not like girls who are a little fat?

Perhaps she’s an ‘old soul’ that likes talking to older people. Peers may pressure about how one should get laid asap rather than deal with the question

1 Like

Like Kim Kardashian? :grin:

1 Like

Are those natural, if so she ain’t bad is she, you got to be honest. She could be a real nasty b… and you’d still forgive her :wink:

So is that a good thing or a bad thing?

I’d guess it is a better thing here, where they might be more likely to appreciate your interest in their culture (and less likely to accuse you of cultural appropriation)

example: i recently bought a low carved wooden table and a decorative carving, there was some haggling but I knew I was getting a good deal. later, after everything was wrapped up and when i was paying, he knocked off another $200NT (not much considering) and said it was because he didn’t see many foreigners in his shop enjoying the traditional wooden things.

on the other hand, i wore a ganesha t-shirt in canada and a classmate told me with disgust that it was cultural appropriation, without bothering to ask what my connection to or knowledge of ganesha was. because of things like that, i never dared to wear my tailored chinese silk jacket in canada (even at chinese new year), but i imagine people in taiwan will approve of it.

if people think you’re a foreigner here (like many other places), it is a mixed blessing: sometimes you get a little extra hassle and sometimes you get a little extra benefit.

4 Likes

It’s not inherently either one - depends how you feel. But probably bad. :wink:

True identity: revealed.

3 Likes

I bet it’s some shade of red/burgundy.

1 Like

I just hope @TT’s fits better.

3 Likes

物化 rather. 性化 doesn’t exist in the vocabulary yet.

You’ve asked your question to a bunch of mostly white men with an average age of 40.
Buyer beware.

4 Likes

What about all those non Chinese with Chinese words tats on ? Should they use laser removal ?
Maybe only people whose ancestors originally came from Britain should be speaking English now. Or Jeans should be for Americans only. This cultural appropriation idea is for insecure people , afraid, little people.

3 Likes

Jeans is originally from Europe.

2 Likes

Oh ok. :joy::+1:t2:

For every 10,000 Chinese guys that like super-thin, childlike girls who pout on Instagram there’s probably 1 or 2 non-Chinese guys who like a girl who comes with a little extra. I suggest adjusting your social life accordingly.

go further:

3 Likes