Cap Marvel, Endgame & the Marvel Cinematic Universe 2019

We’ve done so. I’ve posted. The fact that you decide to ignore whole other chunks of responses — what are your intentions?

How about you try and suggest the difference between trolling/gas lighting and starting a good faith, actual, real conversation

Which is why your posts haven’t thus far been zapped. It’s allowed to stay, because you have not outright been rude to anyone here. You haven’t been given any official warnings. Or suspension. Or ban. In fact, judging by the mountain of words I’ve personally typed down for you in just this specific topic alone and considering the time and energy that I’ve spent doing them, only for you to contract selective ignorance — Many can argue you’ve been treated with too much patience.

Define this. And then explain how that post up there was actually one.

Annoyed and tired. Also, are they actual questions or are they rhetorical. And are they trolling once again for personal reasons or truly wanting to discuss the box office reaction to a film. AND if you genuinely really wanted to discuss that (and obviously have a clear angle you’re trying to get at), the fact that you haven’t even watched the film of which you say you really do want to discuss the performance of, itself sends a strong whiff of falseness that asks us all, “why we should tolerate it (any longer)?”

You should do your best to avoid trolling people across all of Forumosa, period. Appreciate it.

Sad you feel that way, but hopefully this long-ass post will enlighten you on how we’ve gotten here and show how these descriptions are false.

3 Likes