Carnegie's - the "chat" thread... (Part 5)

Vanessa and I are in, but only if it’s a Sunday. Any Sunday… :slight_smile:

[quote]Attendees as of 10-10-05:

1. Stray Dog
  2. Truant
  3. Elektronisk
  4. Tigerman
  5. Tigerboy
  6. Tigerwife
  7. Comrade Stalin
  8. Tetsuo
  9. Miranda
  10. Ironman
  11. Chewy
  12. Mrs. Chewy

Waiting List:

Maoman and V

[/quote]

OK, we need to start thinking about a date.

After 24 Oct and before Nov 1 would suit Chewy and Myself.

But, I have no problem in giving up my place if everyone else wants/needs it when I am away.

Next weekend, no, but other than that, any evening or weekend. :slight_smile:

Is there any reason it has to be limited to 12? Any Saturday or Sunday is fine with me except 23 October.

[quote=“Truant”]After 24 Oct and before Nov 1 would suit Chewy and Myself.

But, I have no problem in giving up my place if everyone else wants/needs it when I am away.[/quote]

It will help to firm up a date ASAP.

[quote=“Erhu”]
Oh, and since my complaint about Carnegie’s service a while back, I’ve gotten consistently good service. Carnegie’s is now on my A-list.[/quote]

That’s because you are on our ‘Watch-List’. :laughing:

Thanks for the positive feedback.

Cheers,

Bob

[quote=“TpeBob”] [quote=“Erhu”]
Oh, and since my complaint about Carnegie’s service a while back, I’ve gotten consistently good service. Carnegie’s is now on my A-list.[/quote]

That’s because you are on our ‘Watch-List’. :laughing:
[/quote]

Damn, next time I’ll have to go incognito. I’ve already got the wig.

[quote]fred smith wrote:
Awning? Is that the glorified name you have given that piece of “tarp?” [/quote]

[quote]Bob wrote:

Oh dear. It looks like Mr. Smith has risen from his fetid pit this dull Sunday.

If you want to climb back into the Top Ten of Worst Customers you will have to be singularly more cutting than that.

You are a pale imitation of your former self.

No Regards,

Bob[/quote]

He’s slipping badly. He was having a great time Sunday night. There were no complaints, in fact, he was a model customer.

[quote=“Alleycat”][quote]fred smith wrote:
Awning? Is that the glorified name you have given that piece of “tarp?” [/quote]

[quote]Bob wrote:

Oh dear. It looks like Mr. Smith has risen from his fetid pit this dull Sunday.

If you want to climb back into the Top Ten of Worst Customers you will have to be singularly more cutting than that.

You are a pale imitation of your former self.

No Regards,

Bob[/quote]

He’s slipping badly. He was having a great time Sunday night. There were no complaints, in fact, he was a model customer.[/quote]

Fred Smith just isn’t Fred Smith unless he is being his usual, loud obnoxious and over-demanding self. If he is a model customer and he wishes to retain his reputation as one of the city’s worst, I suggest that you ignore him as much as possible. It is the only way up for him.

Bob

I vote for a weekday evening. I’m usually out of town or busy on weekends.

It probably wouldn’t be fair to Bob to have it on a Wednesday or Friday night so I submit that a Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday night at around 8pm would work best. However, if weekends are better for the majority, I could always SELL my spot, right?

Just my $.02 though.

Should be $702. :wink:

Should be $702. :wink:[/quote]

In what currency? I didn’t know that my prattle was so valuable. :wink:

In what currency? I didn’t know that my prattle was so valuable. :wink:[/quote]

Indonesian Rupee.

:wink:

Indonesian Rupee.

:wink:[/quote]

:raspberry:

The fact that it is worth anything still means something, no? :wink:

Indonesian Rupee.

:wink:[/quote]

India, Pakistan, Nepal and Sri Lanka all have the Rupee as their currency but in Indonesia, it is the Rupiah. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sterling Bob

[quote=“elektronisk”]I vote for a weekday evening. I’m usually out of town or busy on weekends.

It probably wouldn’t be fair to Bob to have it on a Wednesday or Friday night so I submit that a Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday night at around 8pm would work best. However, if weekends are better for the majority, I could always SELL my spot, right?

Just my $.02 though.[/quote]

I agree with this. In actual fact, looking at the list of some of the candidate attendees, none of this is fair to me. Given a personal plea from Elektronisk, the maxmum number has gone up to 16 (if Mr & Mrs Maoman can make it during the week, 14 if they can’t) but no more. I’d like to keep the weekend tables free for ‘higher yield per seat’ patrons’ :smiling_imp: :stuck_out_tongue:

I propose Tuesday 25th October at 7 - 7.30 p.m.

Bob

Rupee, poopie.

[quote=“Alleycat”]Rupee, poopie.[/quote]Do you accept poopies in payment for pizzas ?
If you opened an Alleycats in Vietnam, you would have to accept Dongs.