Cheap love motels in Taipei

And they have working girls in them like Karaoke?

There’s lots of hostesses. So sure how many are available.

I hope she let him know that she was worth at least $1k!

4 Likes

Yes this is a lot of it including people cheating on their significant others or just families using a motel because it’s convenient.

At some of them in certain areas and locations have more customers who are bringing a paid date.

Sex tourism definition is kind of vague. For example, if it includes a guy going from New Taipei to Taipei, or to Taichung, then there’s a lot of it.

Not a large amount of international sex tourism in Taiwan. And that would be mostly Japanese.

There are loads in Taoyuan.

There are definitely brothels, although most of the prostitutes ply their trade in other places, as @the_bear mentioned.

Ground zero for sexual services in Taipei is the Caesars Sauna on the top of the old Asiaworld, now Breeze. The whole thing is a glorified brothel although you could (and people do) go there just for a sizzle.

Heard it from a friend? :wink:

This bear does seem to get around!

Actually yes. Also I used to live in a big block of studio apartments nearby. Many of the residents were youngish girls who used to work from 8 pm to 4 am. And they’d walk to work. :whistle:

1 Like

Fixed.

More like I’d wait for them to stumble home at 4 am…:woozy_face:

2 Likes

Lots of them in Keelung, too. Like any respectable port city.

1 Like

The last legal brothel only closed a few months ago.

EDIT: the last legal brothel in Yilan. The owner was allowed to remain open, but they died. So, presumably there are still a few operating legally elsewhere.

A brothel would typically be a place where you walk in, pick a date from the group, then go upstairs to a room. Very very few of those style in Taiwan.

Mostly like massage shop, KTV either in the room or take out, online.

Anyone care to recommend a love motel with a cool theme and hot tub? For a special occasion.

Also do you just walk into these places or can you get a reservation?

I am a tourist…

Wego Hotels. Just walk or drive in.

1 Like

I knew there was the term oldfuck, but never knew there was something like a cheapfuck.
Let me top that, any bush will do!

My whole family stayed in a nice love motel in Kaohsiung before. My elderly parents and everything. They thought it was hilarious all the rooms had different themes too . Some of them are quite decent , they are more entertainment motels, some are massive in Taichung and down South you can have a swimming pool, they have karaoke rooms IN the room…All that stuff. But we don’t stay in them often , they can get noisy from people partying on weekends. Plenty of married couple and families stay in the better motels.

Most places are walk-in (they do take bookings, but most of them are not on the big booking websites - you’ll have to phone).

If you’re near Nangang, this place is quite nice:

It’s up in the hills.

If it’s a special occasion, I’d recommend going to the hot springs places around WuLai.