Cheap love motels in Taipei

I’m disappointed this has never happened to me. I must have stayed in any number of slightly rumpled business hotels (while on actual business) and nobody has ever bothered to call me offering special services. Maybe I look like a cheapskate.

I mean, not that I’m actually interested in paying for it. I’d just like to go through the motions of pretending to be offended.

2 Likes

I have never had a hotel in Taiwan ask me if I wanted a girl. And I’ve stayed in at least 100 different hotels at all quality and price levels all over Taiwan. Sometimes 5 or more different hotels in a month.

Hotels in China ask me if I want a girl even if I have my girlfriend with me.

On time in Harbin China they called my room and asked if I wanted girls. I said yes please send up 2 girls for a massage. They showed up in mini skirts and high heels. I was with my girlfriend and we asked them to give us a foot massage and they did it. Hahaha :laughing:

We gave them really good tips.

4 Likes

Like, “try not to bend my toes the wrong way, it hurts?”

3 Likes

Ditto here and I lived there for 13 years. I had a Mormon colleague that said he always got knocks on his door tho, strangely.

1 Like

It happens a lot in China but I didn’t know it happens here.

I guess the girls know their demographics :whistle:

2 Likes

Probably the Angel Moroni testing him.

Both just figments of his imagination.

3 Likes

I’m more curious what that blue tub in the bathroom is for

The “After Series” comprises hundreds of images that Chen shot across Taiwan. She would enter rooms about 30 minutes after patrons checked out.

4 Likes

That is freaking disgusting.

Checking out somebody’s room after they had sex. Semen and vagina fluids and blood and lubricants and makeup stains on pillows and sheets and vomit and

1 Like

Relax, I don’t think you can catch a venereal disease that way.

I don’t want to know what the employees at these places need to face (and clean up!) every day…

3 Likes

Ha I searched this thread just to share that article.

Somebody actually has to clean it up, imagine that!

Call me Mr. Picky, but I dont think I’d enjoy a romantic shindig with a lifesize Spider-Man looking on and judging me. I imagine it may put me off

1 Like