Chewing tobacco

You’re part of something important.

Hey, super_lucky, any new news on chew or tobacco in Taipei? I have looked everywhere. You are the only person that knows what he is talking about.

Hello, I’m from Texas. I’m studying abroad at Tung Hai University and wanted to find some Copenhagen Mint LC or at least figure out how to ship it in. Any help is much appreciated!

• Kinda

You can order it. But they will declare it as tobacco when shipped and you have to go to the post office to pay a tax to import. Or like I said. The place above I mentioned has it.

Any new developments here?
I tried that baseball shop in Taipei with no luck…

He has it, probably just won’t sell to you because he has a limited stock he imports and idk if you bought any baseball stuff.

Yeah?
Can you be more specific?
He has Copenhagen?
I had no luck because there was a youngish girl working the counter. I motioned to my mouth, she took me into the stockroom and grabbed a mouthguard :roll_eyes::joy:
I tried to get an image of a dip can from google images but I was using Verizon travel pass at the time (my first week in TW) and couldn’t access the internet.

Started smoking cigarettes when I was 13, quit when I was 21. Started chewing Skoal when I was 16, stopped chewing Cope when I was 34 - but only by taking up cigarettes again for another two years. Finally weaned myself off both, but dip is by far the more addictive. Not even close.

Every dentist I’ve seen since tells me a tooth on my lower front jaw is going to fall out someday, the gum line has been pushed so low so permanently. Only bad outcome so far, knock on wood. (I still indulge in one of life’s great nighttime pleasures, though, and smoke 2 or 3 American Spirit cigarettes per week.)

I know you’re not even asking for advice, but take advantage of the geography to quit dip, my friend. Best.

Stokers Long Cut Wintergreen Skoal
NT$900
Taipei, Taiwan
Stokers Long Cut Wintergreen Skoal
One tub equals 10 cans.
I have 9 tubs of Stokers Wintergreen, they have been vacuum sealed and stored in the refrigerator. I bought them 3 weeks ago in the USA.
Each tub 900 NTD.
Pickup: Gonguan MRT or on campus at National Taiwan University

I’ve bought skoal from him multiple times. I think he stopped selling it to the general public unless you built some rapport with him. I only use it for playing baseball so he’s fine with selling some to me as he knows I played in the US and that’s just something American players do. He enjoys it himself. But many Taiwanese amateur players will just play with a cig in their mouth out in the field. I don’t think he imports enough if it’s a daily thing for you. Buy it online and just pay the tax if you must have it. But I’d take this as a chance to quit, it’s a nasty habit and some of the guys I’ve played with have some nasty teeth and gums in their mid to late 20s already.

lol

yea i’d take a tub

Can you meet tomorrow between 12-3pm at Gonguan mrt or Monday? I have grizzly dark wintergreen cans and also kodiak cans, and redman chew.

My line: john.heslar

Grizzly and Kodiak Wintergreen Tobacco (Dip/Skoal)
NT$250
Taipei, Taiwan
Grizzly and Kodiak Wintergreen Tobacco (Dip/Skoal)
Each can 250 NTD
I have a lot.
I have stored all cans in the refrigerator. I bought them 3 weeks ago in the USA.

Redman bags 150 NTD

I have a lot. I have stored all cans in the refrigerator. I bought them 3 weeks ago in the USA.