Child support if unmarried under Taiwanese law

That’s quite the brag lol. But maybe that’s why it call it the “family pack”.

8 Likes

It should be the ‘avoid a family pack’

5 Likes

Are you sure you used them for the intended purpose?

That’s exactly what I said.

Are you sure? Any reference for that? I thought HHR would write down what was on the birth certificate. Chicken egg.

Nope, I just said what my wife told me. Perhaps I misunderstood what she was saying though. I don’t remember the process of getting my sons Chinese birth certificate, but I don’t think I had to sing anything. When registering him at the HHR office I had to sign a couple documents with my Chinese name.

1 Like

Another reason (besides what’s said above) explaining why people don’t answer your question is because of the morally bankrupt way that you had of approaching the problem. Many reasons can explain the need for a dad to be around that aren’t just “the dad is rich”. Especially for the kid who didn’t ask for squat.
No man should ever take abortions for granted, ever. There is and always will be an inherent risk when it comes to sex, with whomever you’re doing it, in whatever country. Every woman, even the one that is adamant about having an abortion if push came to shove, has a non zero chance of changing her mind, for many reasons (that aren’t just the figures of your bank account). Every time you go ahead and have sex with someone you have to be aware of where you stand regarding a possible pregnancy with them. If that means you think you need to wait until marriage because you can’t trust the person in front of you to do the most convenient choice for you, it makes sense. Condoms are 98% effective, meaning that if you have intercourse with your girlfriend, a pregnancy becomes a very likely possibility. Of course, this is also compounded with fertility rates and other possible venues of contraception so it’s not like she’s going to be pregnant for sure if the condom breaks, but it’s there, it happened, and it’s real.

I mean, you can think of it some other way… But I don’t feel like this is the vibe of this forum where most people here are older folks with families (sometimes with taiwanese themselves) and not pump and dumper and other coomers ? lol

2 Likes

World’s last remaining Catholic virgin? :thinking:

1 Like