China providing weapons to Russia may trigger escalation in Taiwan

1. China is already providing weapons to Russia. Even before the Ukraine invasion, Russia was a big purchaser of Chinese arms — which is a total 180 from the old days when Russia was selling to China.

2. China has been actively terrorizing the world, supplying dictators, and Genociding the ethnic minorities such as Uighurs. Including destruction of places of worship, forced marriage of Uighur Women with Han Chinese men, forced sterilization of other women, harvesting organs from people still alive, etc.

China is notorious for working with proxies to cover their tracks so that blame doesn’t go back to them - so when you see news about some event, it’s likely Chinese Communist Party funded/planned/approved.

Take for example Chinas proxy coup of Myanmar just recently. And a more direct example China’s illegal takeover of Hong Kong which egregiously violated the HK handover agreement.

1. The act of China supplying weapons might not change the outcome, it’s more about the importance of Public knowledge that it’s happening.

2. This all speaks to long term strategy of decoupling from China to severely weaken their aggressive ambitions. This would weaken the west at the same time, but if the US can pull it off while keeping all the Allies, then China might have to ask for mercy in the long run — especially if China shipping lanes are interrupted.

3 Likes

When I see this, I get very close to saying something that will get me suspended again.

Let’s just put it this way, you just gave an example that I would give to show America blatantly doing what the propaganda media spoon fed you to believe China did.

It’s hard to have conversations with people that are completely in the fog when it comes to America’s “nonsense” as I call it. Please look up properly what the National Endowment for “Democracy” is and what are it’s actual goals, then delete your post, and then delete it some more.

It’s one thing to be critical of the government there, it’s another to turn the truth completely on it’s head because you don’t know anything.

1 Like

Last I heard of that Aung San Suu guy from Burma or whatever, is from my history class in the spring of 2016 where she was basically treating Rohinga people really badly.

In my opinion there are no good guys in politics, or at least my father always says that politics is evil.

I don’t know sometimes. Is it just me that knows that for example every media outlet in Myanmar for the Suu Kyi’s party is funded by Western media?

Would people know these facts change their mind at all, or do people know and don’t care.

2 Likes

She is a blatant example of a Western proxy, like pretty much raised, trained and funded as much as you can raise, train and fund someone by the West. And yeah, like most of the people the West funds she is a piece of shit.

1 Like

Or like that Ngo Diem Dinh who was a complete dick, and no wonder North Vietnam won.

Burma by the way is the Colonial name the West uses for Myanmar to disrespect them.

1 Like

I use Burma because I don’t know how to type out myanmar and it was really hard to say.

Proves western propaganda works.

1 Like

Бирма

“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye. - Some dude.

Like I said, places like China (Russia, Myanmar) deserve critique, but you can’t “whataboutism” China into miss-treatment of Muslims for example while the West is on camera slaughtering Muslim civilians in the countries they relentlessly lied about so they could invade. And the guy who exposed them is rotting in jail for it.

There is no comparison. And by the way when it comes to Ughers and their “genocide” I recently found out they were exempt from the one child policy, because… they are a minority and there wasn’t enough of them.

Not too familiar with the topic, but I’m sure if you scratch the surface you’ll find America also involved and China probably more right than wrong.

1 Like

Oh wow, I googled Ughers and every single article is about genocide and their dropping birth rate when again, they were EXEMPT from the one child policy in China because they were a minority and there wasn’t enough of them, as were other minorities.

No wonder people are brainwashed when the only media they have is all parroting the same propaganda and not educating people.

Out of curiosity, how many people who believe the genocide Ugher thing are hearing that the one child policy wasn’t applied to them for the very first time?

1 Like

Rather than quote that part of the Bible this Bible verse is very very true unfortunately:

Romans 3:10-12
None is righteous, no, not one; no one understands; no one seeks for God.
All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one.”

I find politics, or even life in general is like The Simpsons (which is a very accurate portrayal of American society). Everyone is bad, there are no good guys, even Flanders who is actually one of the most generous people in the show is full of faults.

Hahaha, ok after cringing hard at your bizarre comments and interpretation on Myanmar Coup and Uighur Genocide, it all makes sense now.

1 Like

Recently company, where I work has running projects with Chinese company in EU. My observations are
95% of employees are Chinese emigrants with poor command of German and English,
they do regular overtime without compensation,
their salaries suck
company is all around nightmare to deal with it.

I mean if anyone is cheering up on anti West agenda, will wake up in very rude suprise,when actually work with Chinese on professional level.

We employeed foreigners, we have Indians, Italians, Ukraine, two Chinese - who were visually annoyed working on this project and our salaries are good for EU level, but hey we are a German company

If Germany didn’t have such strict labor laws they would treat their workers just as bad as Chinese. Mistreatment of those who you see as below you is universal in the human race. It’s just that China doesn’t have strict labor laws even though they are supposed to be a worker’s party…

this is a likely strategy: Take a mile, get an inch. opposite of the old saying. but it really is effective. Russia “wants” Ukraine, ok. lets settle on Crimea. or maybe mor bits n peice. This is the exact reason the us claims to not negotiate with terrorists. that is a super slippery slope, especially dealing with psychopaths. Cede 1 inch, they already won. it is just a matter of time, especially if the global community stands behind such nonsense. Unlike ukraine, taiwan has very little to give up in this game and indeed the oppressors are fairly clear they want the whole damn thing. It is unwise to play these games with weak stomachs. Terrorists should just not be enabled. full stop. the tricky bit is dealing with terrorists that have nukes and we are financially supporting at the same time. From the individual right up to the top. what a weird world.

2 Likes

Nope, cause culturally and politically we are a different nation. Go to Beijing and in German company you will see most of employees are actually Chinese.
Whenever Chinese capital goes abroad they bring everything “in the house” with them. Workers, culture, political agenda, loans, dormitories.
It was like this with Chinese tourism in Taiwan. They owned buses, restaurants and hotels. One or two Taiwanese got rich, others work for peanuts. And only cause they could not bring over Chinese workers to work for even lower wages.
This is beatiful Chinese new world

3 Likes

Not too long ago Germany was treating people very badly on the basis of their races… I guess they learned something?

The problem is if you work for a Chinese they do not see you as equals, they see you as beneath them and the low wage is just something you should accept, because you work for them.

It’s why I refuse to work for a Taiwanese but it’s not like I got a lot of choice. I can’t exactly just go immigrate to Germany to go work for a German company.

Years from now when memories have faded of Russia hanging Zelensky and installing a pro-Russian government in Ukraine will it be whataboutism to call Russia hypocritical for criticizing the Coalition of the Willing for invading another Middle Eastern country?

3 Likes

what? That’s not happening.

What a strange thing to say.