China sending planes and doing retarded things again? (October 2021 edition)

This is funny :laughing:

1 Like

Didn’t some chap predict China would invade September 25th? He presumably thought he knew.

Ok, yes they are a joke then. I’m sure all those military experts in the US are just messing about in their appraisals.

2 Likes

who?

No idea, I recall somebody saying we were going to get invaded a week or so ago.

I dont know that.

But China are serious. I’m not sure the wisdom of starting a war while they dont have any power though

That’s not what I have heard many times.

1 Like

Predicting when China will attack is slightly less hard than predicting the second coming

6 Likes

yeah? who said

Its psychological warfare, to wear down resources and morale.

2 Likes

Slim chance. But not zero. China has some structural issues with their population and economy. A war will exasperate those issues.

2 Likes

Can anybody transcript and translate the conversation? I still don’t know what the situation was about. The one in the video, not if Taiwan and China are at war or the likelihood of being invaded…

The Chinese plane came into Taiwanese airspace and as it was leaving left the message “fuck your mother”

2 Likes

Seriously?!?

This was all I was asking… whether it was the Chinese cunt or the Taiwanese pilot/air controller who said that.

Based on the actions and words I wonder: Is China trying to lure Taiwan into a strike on one of China’s aircraft and perhaps use that as an excuse to attack full force?

Also I see different descriptions of the airspace entered by China. Is it technically international space but close enough to warrant concern/require some communication? Or is it actually in airspace so close to Taiwan that it is considered owned by Taiwan and reasonable for any incursion to be met with an attack?

Seriously?

That’s what I and others think. With UK, USA, Canada, France, etc… sending warships to the zone and Japan and USA and Europe telling China openly to be careful with what they do, it’s more than reasonable that the Chinese don’t want to deal with the consequences of attacking Taiwan without a reason that could (remotely) be seen as reasonable by these and other countries. Then @OrangeOrganics dissents.

The former. It’s the airspace around a country in which the country will monitor the traffic and the “visitors” should declare what they’re doing there. I think it’s obvious what they were doing though: fuckin’ around.

1 Like

This.

Don’t take the bait!

Guy

Yes it will.

It may also exacerbate them! :rofl:

Guy

2 Likes

This is my assumption.