China surrounding Taiwan now...Is this for real?

At 06:30?

1 Like

Again just now at 7:33

That wasn’t nearly as loud

They did this last year as well. Its pretty cool when you see them streaming over. Like twenty helicopters in a row flying flags.

1 Like

3 F-16 Flying in formation followed by three other planes flying in formation.

Yup practicing for National Day Parade.

2 Likes

That was the 7.30 to Kinmen. :joy:

3 Likes

Wait, what? They want to intercept me while I’m not even moving? That makes no sense – typical Earthling stuff. :confused:

funny-cartoon-ufo

2 Likes

It would work for Taiwan too. I’m sure it’s helping India now.

MOD has confirmed via Tweetbox that they were double ten practices.

2 Likes

Who dafuq practices that early in the morning? Baby woke up and many car alarms went off…
Woke up looking for my gun but remembered I am not back in the old country.

Cause that’s not ominous at all.

I think they wanted to scramble prior to the 7 am logjam of departing flights. I live next to the airport. Certainly got me out of bed in a hurry. :slightly_smiling_face:

They’re 1010 preparations.

1 Like

I already confirmed that. You never listen!

Missed that one.

1 Like

Hope it makes people in Taipei wake up to the reality of the Chinese threat.
The reality is planes are scrambling nearly every day here according to government reports.

You know.they are trying to break down the midline now but Taiwan can’t let that happen , they would be too close to us if only 13k off shore.
.I was practically laughed at just a month ago for mentioning this.

7 Likes

I think many of them are numb to this. The threat has been there for half a century now. Some of my wife’s friends actually welcome a Chinese takeover of Taiwan.

That would be because they are waishengren.

3 Likes

Third generation outlanders.

Some naive greedy people . Less and less though. It’s previous obvious to even the dumbest they will end up as servile peasants monitored 24/7 at this stage.
It’s obvious Taiwan doesn’t need China anymore, world has changed.

4 Likes