Chinese girls / hairy legs

so there we have it. elephant ears are only another example of the wealth of options besides shaving and unchecked underbrush. how about irie armpit dreads or crotch-born cornrows?

and what about them lazy women that only shave their lower legs but not their thighs so as to deceive us? maybe we should take these girls to task for their lack of honesty. after all, this would irk me before the straight up hairy gals would. if they’re all shaved than you cam maintain that their really the sexy illusion you imagined before they were naked, and if they’re all hairy than you can enjoy them as mrs.natural. but a half job undermines either with deceit!

It’s the ones with the long stringy hairs around their nipples that I can’t stand! I’ve come across 3 like that (back in my more socially-active days). What’s the deal?

quote:
Originally posted by Vay: It's the ones with the long stringy hairs around their nipples that I can't stand! I've come across 3 like that (back in my more socially-active days). What's the deal?

Are we talking about men or women, here?

1 Like

Vay, curious too, I just read about your girlfriend on another thread, and now this???
Origionally posted by Vay

quote[quote]It’s the ones with the long stringy hairs around their nipples that I can’t stand! I’ve come across 3 like that (back in my more socially-active days). What’s the deal? [/quote]
Socially active, interesting way to put it.

Haha, well, the one you read about on the other thread has been my steady for a few years now, and she’s basically hairless everywhere but on her head.

What I meant by being “more socially active” is just what I described in another thread as “serial killer” behavior - the understanding of which I obtained through personal experience back in my younger days. Mind you, I wasn’t really “active” enough to boast about - I was pretty pathetic as far as “hunters” go.

I have asked about this many times. I’ve been told that, traditionally, underarm hair is a sign of good health and fertility. And that some parents would not let their son marry a woman without enough armpit hair!

But I still have a question about female nipple hair that gets ignored.

I don’t have a problem with a little hair under the arms on women(and with Chinese women it is usually only a little)—as long as it hasn’t grown completely wild.

The sickest thing I can remember from elementary school was my Grade 5 homeroom teacher in Queensland, Australia. The woman always wore sleeveless shirts and her underarm hair was so long it could be braided. Worst of all, she was always perspiring and beads of sweat would always drip down. She also didn’t wear and deodorant or perfume. I found the South Australian lady teachers in Magill, Adelaide, to be a hell of a lot more civilized and well manicured. :laughing:

I think Diego may just about get the prize for the oldest gravedigging thread of the year.

Nice bump.

female nipple hair: it’s not a mystery, mate. some pluck, some don’t, and some dont need to.

maybe you should carry around a set of forceps for such a situation, or a pair of pliers, and force those poor unfortunates to toe the glabrous apaecial line. the large scale testing booths you’ll have to set up may be an interesting sight to passers by. can you let us know when and where you’ll be setting up shop?

Today must be a day of not reading people’s post right…

I must not understand, but it seems to me that Asian average of 120nm (I presume nm) is going to be thicker than 57-90nm. Therefore, you have it backwards, because then the Asian average diameter is greater than the European average.

If I had a nipple hair I’d never pluck it! I can’t immagine how terribly that would hurt!

I pluck mine all the time. But then I’m tough, I’m a guy. Yeah!

:santa:

I don’t mind their hairy legs. If a human was born with hair, it’s not gonna make me dislike her overall appearance at all.
I just wish they don’t wear stockings coz hair looks a bit weird under stockings.
Anyways. Why do we have beards? Or why do we have penises? Same thing.

My advice, don’t watch too much tv and advertisements… it’s gonna give you false representation of life. Just take care of yourself and don’t focus on details when it comes to opposite gender. Instead, get the feel of overall person.
If she makes you hard while you aren’t drunk, hair on her legs isn’t gonna be much of a dealbreaker… I promise you.

Have fun :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t know about that, but I’m going to be more careful the next time I shave.

2 Likes

Whoah. Remarking on a gravedig of a “mere” five years - and gravedug itself 14 years later. Weird.

3 Likes

After getting their consent first, of course.

6 Likes

If we are talking about Taiwanese women (not Chinese girls), apparently a lot has changed since 2002! I have not encountered this.

I see hairy legs every day on women here. Even many office ladies wearing skirts in my area in Taipei often don’t bother. Probably much less than in 2002 but still prevalent.

I don’t mind and am not judging obviously, but it does throw me off every time i see it. Just like those horrendous toenails that many dudes walk around with here in their flipflops.

That’s why they wear flipflops. Normal shoes are uncomfortable.

2 Likes

This thread is quite the read.

Let’s just say that the grooming qualities (such as they were) of most foreign guys I saw on this island back in the early 2000s did not justify this level of snootiness. :neutral_face:

Guy

12 Likes

That’s not the only thing not getting shaved or maybe not even trimmed.

I thought the first time observed was one off. It wasn’t.