Chinese rock music

Dark Cosmos - My Own God

Looking for Rock Chinese Music. I like Korn, Creed, Linkin Park, Disturbed.
That style is fine to me. Any recomendations?

1 Like

How about some recommendations for us? What “Rock Chinese Music” do you like? :thinking:

3 Likes

I think this thread was looking for similar music

1 Like

I’m looking for this poster to ever post in his own thread…

5 Likes

Give Chthonic a try

or if you want some Buddhist death metal you can try Dharma

When a post relates to @eatdrinktravellife

6 Likes

Not my taste. I enjoy understanding lyrics so I can sing it as well. When the track is pretty noisy, lyrics are blurry to catch.

Taiwan is where music goes to die. Even Myammar has better music scene than Taiwan, and that’s not an understatement. Just about everywhere else in Asia has better music.

These bands don’t fit the OP’s tastes, but in case this thread becomes a resource for Chinese rock music more generally (as opposed to the Taiwan-specific thread linked to earlier), here are two bands I’ve been listening to recently:

Sadly, this is true. I’ve heard that Taiwan has a pretty good metal scene though, but I’m not really into that.

It depends on how you define metal… I mean they call Guns n Roses metal in Taiwan.

But seems metal scene is bad everywhere. When I was in Austin there was not much of a metal scene either. It was mostly everyone trying to copy SRV.

But in Taiwan rock can be stuff like Lady Gaga… seriously.

Even north korea has better music scene than this.

Isn’t there some China forum you can post your “Rock Chinese Music” thread on? This is a Taiwan forum.

1 Like

Absolute arse waffle

A little grunge, especially Queen Sea Big Shark.

how about a little rap?

1 Like

Could never find anything good tho😭

Pass

It seems to be alive and kicking in Aotearoa

3 Likes