Codeword: Forumosa

Except if the guy is not from this forum, you’re stuck having to discuss the Taiwan situation with a stranger.

3 Likes

I like it! Or maybe…

Secret Question: I’d like to discuss the Taiwan situation.
Secret Answer: Let’s talk about the Orangeman.

2 Likes

F1: “Marco”

F2: “Polo”

For this kind of stuff, aren’t you supposed to make it so the question comes across as not too weird if the listener has no clue what you’re on about? My suggestion is:

Question: “Aren’t you Bob’s friend?”
Answer: “Only when Jim brings the meatballs.”

4 Likes

@GooseEgg just gave me one, but I don’t know if there are any more or if they are sold.

The original ones had something like the top 100 posters, quantity, listed in order, and they came in gray and black.

I like the pin idea.

Second this. Has to be cool looking though

Maybe only for regulars?

Most here seem irregular. :no_mouth:

3 Likes

we had a forumosa brand soy sauce.

4 Likes

This guy was consistently out of left field hilarious for years. :bowing:

1 Like

Question: Your bobas are very nice.
Response:___________

1 Like

I need more fiber in my account. I can’t read enough to meet the standards for regular.

Try diversifying the threads you read and spreading more love. :heart: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Any code word needs to be doable while at the same time avoiding each other.

How about the code word “hi”.

1 Like

It was that thread which revived this thread and now we’re linking back to that thread! :infinity:

That’s the fiber. The forum’s not that big and not everything is interesting enough to read. Most of what I post isn’t that interesting. Not everything I bother reading is that interesting.

How about making an F with the fingers. Index and bird finger out, other fingers back, hand held horizontally.

Do you mean like this?*

I don’t think that was proposed (gang signs were on the other thread)

*total. forumosan.

sign language f was suggested a few times, but for some reason it didn’t take off…

Not as juvenile as that and more F-like. Just something subtle but noticeable and less direct but going up to someone about bones in ice cream. I’m not going to use it either way. I don’t think I want people to know me, and I doubt many people wish to.

Hey man, fiber is good for you! :broccoli: :yum: :rainbow:

Are you following all the “of the day” threads?

Truly. I thought this would be a good way to make friends, but I’ve been myself too much!