Competition: Closest guess and win a free lunch!

Well, no, she had no idea about this until I showed her.

The problem now is, she wants to guess herself and take the prize, so I am considering getting one of the traffic wardens to stand over the glass thing 24/7 until the big count up. The problem is, having the dude standing there in the bedroom is a little creepy, and I reckon he would start trying to direct bedroom activity with his fluorescent baton, and that would be too unnerving for the dog.

If a mystery poster has one post, and guesses the exact amount, I think we can all be suspicious about that.

At a squeeze, but the markedly higher tottie flow should compensate for the lack of relative height.

HG

At a squeeze, but the markedly higher tottie flow should compensate for the lack of relative height.

HG[/quote]
Are you talking about one of those aircon unit shelfs?

:slight_smile:

$6999

$5000

bobepine

hmmm… 2438

Other munnies, maybe… 200nt worth :slight_smile:

Any more guesses? I am going to count it up this weekend, if I have a spare moment.

3,069 NT$
18,384 NT$
8,134 NT$

$3291
$2291 in coins and the receipt has won $1000 in the lottery…

All amounts are in NT$.

So, which accounting firm will do the calculations?

[quote=“Tigerman”]2,900

All amounts are in NT$.

So, which accounting firm will do the calculations?[/quote]
Creative Accounting Ltd.

But, to be honest, I will count it as accurately as is humanly possible, and wont look at the guesses until I have the total.

I remember benefitting from your $702 dinner last year, and really enjoyed it, so I hope you get close.

I hope I’m closest, too. But, let’s give credit to TpeBob for his generosity in hosting my NT$ 702 dinner.

I hope I’m closest, too. But, let’s give credit to TpeBob for his generosity in hosting my NT$ 702 dinner.[/quote]
That is true.

What’s your guess Bob? It would be funny if you won it.

I hope I’m closest, too. But, let’s give credit to TpeBob for his generosity in hosting my NT$ 702 dinner.[/quote]

When is the next one Tigerman? Fred doesn’t seem to want to host any more Fredfests. Lets make him and TpeBob serve us again. :wink:

My guesses:

NT$8,888
NT$9,999
NT$11,111

Truant said he hopes you get close. He didn’t say he hoped you are closest. :laughing:

Yeah, I know. But, it would have seemed odd for me to wish only to get close. I’m in this to win! :sunglasses:

5306NT

Well, I went home and counted my own coin “jar” (actually, an old tupperware dish full of Philippino pesos, Indonesian rupiah, Malaysian ringgit, American coins, and European Euros (?) and Taiwan NT$) and mine was worth $2,133, but that’s because I already used up all the $50 coins for doing laundry and a lot of the $10 coins for buying water and feeding the dryer at the same laundromat…and the majority of the remaining coins are foreign. So, knowing that it wouldn’t really help me get an idea of what you have in your own jar I decided to do a little bit of bad geometry, seeing good geometry didn’t do much for me except earn me a C+ in 10th grade…

I’m guessing that you have $7,221 in Taiwanese coins. I didn’t see any foreign coins so I can’t make estimations on that. And so help me God, if you put all those $50 coins on top to throw off my calculations, I’m gonna be very :stinkyface: … so there.

And what do you mean you haven’t counted them yet? If your better half is in the game, wouldn’t she be able to tweak the numbers in her favor…not saying she would, knowing her, but she’s definitely got the “home” team advantage, if you know what I mean.

14,500NT

Damn…I think I need to rethink my estimate.

I’ll see your $14,500 and raise you a negative $3,456…whatever that equals…wait a minute, I need my ms calculator…

Okay, according to my calculations, my second guess is $11,044.

Truant, are you going to record these estimates to be sure none of them change when you announce the winner… I could lock it for you if you wish until you’re ready to post the actual amount… :smiling_imp: