Congratulations, Josefus

[quote=“Josefus”]How did you see the pics if your subscription ran out?
[/quote]Yeah? I smell fish!

Taiwan. With a 7-11 on every corner and no one can be assed to go buy a copy and scan it for us all to see. :smiley:

I have 9 copies. I’ve stuck Josefus’ picture all over my bedroom walls. Enlarged. Unfortunately, I’m held to a Higher Standard and can’t “out” him. But damn, does he look FINE! :lick:

Lederhosen?! Josefus!

Well, the boy does have a ball python…

Don’t ask me how i know that :blush:

If anyone actually does have the article/pic I don’t mind if you post them. Just as long as they captured me looked suave and sophisticated. Which could be quite hard to do if my pants were around my ankles.

On the intranets, no one who is a club member can be arsed to ‘save image as’, image shack it and show it to us either :smiley:

Oh, and they refer to you as “Androw”. Hehehe

huh??? I don’t get it.

My name is Josefus, not “Androw”.
How could they make a mistake like that?
It’s all very mysterious.

Oh! It was you they were calling Androw. I thought…well nice name anyway! Congrats on being in a magazine :thumbsup:

[quote=“Josefus”]My name is Josefus, not “Androw”.
How could they make a mistake like that?
It’s all very mysterious.[/quote]
I think they simply messed up “androgynous”.

We bought a copy and passed it around the sevvie after hockey tonight. Well done, lad. Especially for the fact that there is a semi-nude shot of her covering most of the page. By the way, they apparently also refer to you as “Laowai Shuai-Ge”. I’d get out to the clubs tomorrow night and put your new found fame to the test young man. :bravo:

I have issue no.470 Date 2010/05/27 With Xiao S on the cover.
Is he in that one, or is there a newer one out already? Which page?[/quote]
Yes, that’s the right issue. The page? San ba, of course.[/quote]
So he’s the “shifty laowai” caressing “our” women!

Makes you look more “interested”
(randy)
than anything else. But considering the young lady, I don’t blame you!

Bring her to the brunch on Sunday so I can get a pic of the two of you and make my wife go green with envy for at least a week or so! :pray:

That’s freakin’ hilarious. I’ll rip out the page and strut around the clubs with it folded up in my pocket. It’ll be my secret weapon. I should probably hire a PR rep right NOW to capitalize on this new-found fame!

Ask her for the name of hers; obviously knows what he/she is doing. :wink:

You know that Seinfeld episode where George, having a photo of himself with a hot model, is suddenly ushered into the inner sanctum and able to pick up supermodels at a whim? Just think of the possibilities.

I think you owe someone a few easy(ier) goals. :laughing:

Would someone print a scan of this article FFS???

Just go find J at the club tonight. He’ll have copies in his pocket, lol.

Alright, alright.
Can you see this?
It’s just a blurry iPhone pic of the page.