Congratulations, Josefus

Don’t we have a thread about a pussy on a calendar with its owner???

He referred to my son as ‘THAT’ (thrice but who’s counting?) so in this case WHAT seems perfect!

I have no idea what this says, but I guess it’s some kind of update.

[quote]大叔體貼 捧在手心
事實上,本刊早在去年十二月二十二日深夜,就發現趙小僑車子停在劉亮佐家外,而她亦徹夜留宿劉亮佐家,可見過著如半同居的日子,已有一段時間了。據悉,趙小僑與劉亮佐因演舞台劇《婚外信行為》而擦出愛苗,原本身邊還有交往多年的賣家具男友Jacky的趙小僑,為了與比自己大上一輪、且已離婚及有小孩的劉亮佐一起,甩掉了Jacky。
友人私下向本刊透露:「趙小僑跟劉亮佐合作舞台劇後,發現劉亮佐思想成熟又穩重,再加上趙小僑對舞台劇產生極大興趣,劉亮佐給了她不少專業意見,讓趙小僑對他相當崇拜。而劉亮佐是個非常貼心的男人,對趙小僑照料有加,經常幫趙小僑拿包包、買外送…把趙小僑捧在掌心裡疼。」
因此,劉亮佐雖已離婚又有小孩,趙小僑似乎不介意當後母,兩人現在很享受熱戀中的感覺。而劉亮佐在二○○八年與結婚七年的太太陳瑾離婚後,便獨自照顧現年五歲的兒子。

逛街相伴
今年三十一歲的趙小僑,二○○四年出道曾被經紀公司打造為「七朵花」的其中一員,卻沒有受到外界太多的注意。演藝事業一直沒有突破的趙小僑,男人緣卻相當不錯,過去除了有交往多年的賣家具男友Jacky陪逛街及接送外,又曾被本刊拍到她跟外籍英文家教帥哥Andrew 漫步街頭。
有關趙小僑與劉亮佐傳緋聞一事,趙小僑的經紀人孫德榮表示:「不可能吧!我真的不知道。」
而劉亮佐則表示的確很期待第二春,不排除任何可能,也希望能在四十五歲前再生一至二胎;對於談到趙小僑,劉亮佐說:「她外表時尚,但個性大剌剌,很質樸、居家。」言下充滿欣賞。[/quote]

http://tw.next.nextmedia.com/index.cfm?Fuseaction=Article&ArtID=33170362&IssueID=507

[quote=“Josefus”]I have no idea what this says, but I guess it’s some kind of update.

My translation could be a bit off, bit it seems as if it says: In 2009 Zhao Xiao-Qiao was living with her boyfriend Jacky (intimately/as in a relationship), Jacky often drove her red car to pick her up and drop her off (pictured on the right). In May last year, Zhao Xiao-Qiao already had a boyfriend (Jacky), but she still walked around intimately with a foreign English private tutor called Andrew, Jacky was hopping mad/furious (pictured below).

That’s a direct translation (to the best of my poor abilities) per comma part of each sentence. I would then write it as follows:
In 2009 Zhao Xiao-Qiao was living with her boyfriend Jacky, who would often drive her around in her red car. In May last year, even though she already had a boyfriend (Jacky), she still walked around intimately with a private foreign English teacher called Andrew, which made Jacky furious.

Edit: As for the rest, it’s about her “affair” with a bloke called Liu Liang-Zuo, his divorce and his kid and their relationship regarding that etc etc…
Then, the next paragraph goes on about her life in general and her relationship with Jacky and Liu Liang-Zuo, but then they mention the walk with her “Handsome English tutor, Andrew”. Which I think they just threw in there again because “it’s a juicy bit of info” along with her jilting of Jacky and her “passionate affair” with the Liu fellow. Also, no one really seems willing to comment on any of these relationships, and the Liu fellow seems keen to fall in love again and maybe even have a second kid before he turns 45. As for her, she reckons that apart from her fashionable appearance she’s really just a simple stay at home kind of girl that appreciates the simple things in life…
Just gossip, basically. Something to keep the masses entertained over their 85C coffees etc.

[quote=“Josefus”][quote]大叔體貼 捧在手心
事實上,本刊早在去年十二月二十二日深夜,就發現趙小僑車子停在劉亮佐家外,而她亦徹夜留宿劉亮佐家,可見過著如半同居的日子,已有一段時間了。據悉,趙小僑與劉亮佐因演舞台劇《婚外信行為》而擦出愛苗,原本身邊還有交往多年的賣家具男友Jacky的趙小僑,為了與比自己大上一輪、且已離婚及有小孩的劉亮佐一起,甩掉了Jacky。
友人私下向本刊透露:「趙小僑跟劉亮佐合作舞台劇後,發現劉亮佐思想成熟又穩重,再加上趙小僑對舞台劇產生極大興趣,劉亮佐給了她不少專業意見,讓趙小僑對他相當崇拜。而劉亮佐是個非常貼心的男人,對趙小僑照料有加,經常幫趙小僑拿包包、買外送…把趙小僑捧在掌心裡疼。」
因此,劉亮佐雖已離婚又有小孩,趙小僑似乎不介意當後母,兩人現在很享受熱戀中的感覺。而劉亮佐在二○○八年與結婚七年的太太陳瑾離婚後,便獨自照顧現年五歲的兒子。

逛街相伴
今年三十一歲的趙小僑,二○○四年出道曾被經紀公司打造為「七朵花」的其中一員,卻沒有受到外界太多的注意。演藝事業一直沒有突破的趙小僑,男人緣卻相當不錯,過去除了有交往多年的賣家具男友Jacky陪逛街及接送外,又曾被本刊拍到她跟外籍英文家教帥哥Andrew 漫步街頭。
有關趙小僑與劉亮佐傳緋聞一事,趙小僑的經紀人孫德榮表示:「不可能吧!我真的不知道。」
而劉亮佐則表示的確很期待第二春,不排除任何可能,也希望能在四十五歲前再生一至二胎;對於談到趙小僑,劉亮佐說:「她外表時尚,但個性大剌剌,很質樸、居家。」言下充滿欣賞。[/quote]

http://tw.next.nextmedia.com/index.cfm?Fuseaction=Article&ArtID=33170362&IssueID=507[/quote]

I think it says a bunch of bs about your relationship that even you’re not aware. Given that you’re obviously not talking much with this bird, I can only conclude that it’s one of those dispirited, loveless marriages. So, why didn’t I get an invite? hmmm???

I thought this was going to be about him paying full price for something and not complaining about having to.

Now THAT would be news!

You’ve been displaced in her affections by Renzo, the balding 44-year-old divorced daddy pictured here. Perhaps she’s into hats, and he possesses a bigger collection?

Nah, it ain’t the hats, he got that Big old TV Head.
The chicks cannot resist the Big TV Head.