Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Maoman!

Although the thought that Maoman has replicated is a little frightenning, I do think congrats are called for. So big ups Maopeople!

HG

Congratulations and best wishes to all three of you.
And I promise, no cussing when I babysit.

Wonderful news! :bravo: Welcome to the world, Maobaby! :slight_smile:

Great news, well done V!

Congratulations!

congrats v and maoman…

:yay: :banana:

:birthday: - the zeroth birthday of Maobaby!

Congratulations to the proud parents!

[quote=“the chief”]Congratulations and best wishes to all three of you.
And I promise, no cussing when I babysit.[/quote]Reminds me of Meet the Fockers,
You could say her word word was “can’t” but she seemed to have a South African accent.

A big congratulations to you both on the arrival of your new daughter. Though I’m sure lots of dirty diapers and sleepless nights lay in wait, this is a beautiful and joyous time for you both! Happy day and congrats!

Congratulations from Mrs Taffy and myself on the arrival of the Maoling!

Congratulations.

Wonderful news! Congratulations, and jubilations!

Thanks guys. We’re pretty happy with her.

I managed to get myself in the operating room for the C-section, and saw the whole thing. It was amazing to see. Little Trudi has curls of hair much like I did, and bright eyes like her mother. I will be smoking cigars on the patio at the Carnegie’s Happy Hour on Thursday, that’s for sure!

V’s going to be at the hospital until the 15th, so if you want to come visit us, give me a call. My number’s 0935-560-995. Happy days. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Maoman”]Thanks guys. [color=red]We’re pretty happy with her.[/color]

I managed to get myself in the operating room for the C-section, and saw the whole thing. It was amazing to see. Little Trudi has curls of hair much like did, and bright eyes like her mother. I will be smoking cigars on the patio at the Carnegie’s Happy Hour on Thursday, that’s for sure!

V’s going to be at the hospital until the 15th, so if you want to come visit us, give me a call. My number’s 0935-560-995. Happy days. :slight_smile:[/quote]

Pretty happy? Don’t go nuts or anything!

Congratulations to you both. Enjoy the next few months. It gets much harder once they can crawl.

Congratulations!

Enjoy every moment with the little one - they grow up too fast.

Echo…echo…Congratulations Maos!

Saw your pics – what a lovely couple mom & daughter make! Absolutely adorable! Dragonbabe started squeezing me and saying we should have one too… :astonished:

That’s splendid news! Heartiest congratulations to the proud new parents, and bless the darling little princess!

I left a message in the other thread, but once again, congrats from the Truants.

Great name too says Mrs T!

Gongxi Gongxi!