Coronavirus - America

The US is entering a new critical phase which could still be handled if there is a planned targeted response.

Meanwhile, Idaho, South Dakota and Wisconsin have the three highest rates of new infections in the country, and Texas was close to eclipsing California as the state with the most confirmed cases.

Grappling with a surge in new cases, North Dakota had only 22 intensive care unit beds available in the entire state, the Grand Forks Herald reported. “This is spreading so rampantly that we can’t keep up,” said DeeAnna Opstedahl, who supervises patient care at CHI St. Alexius Health Dickinson hospital. She said the spike started after the Sturgis, South Dakota, motorcycle rally in August

1 Like

It’s not like anybody knew things were going to get worse with colder temps. Wait. EVERYBODY WARNED OF THIS.

2 Likes

I thought it was also supposed to “go away” in the summer?

2 Likes

It’s 'not so bad ’ if you are ‘strong’.

More than three dozen Trump aides and allies have come down with infections, along with four White House residence staffers. Many of the infections have been tied to a Sept. 26 event Trump held in the Rose Garden to introduce Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett, whose confirmation hearings got underway Monday.

2 Likes

The Administration’s new “policy” to handle the pandemic.

1 Like

The pandemic is rocketing out of control as people stay indoors, much faster than predicted ! Lockdowns galore on the way !.It’s infectivity is kind of breathtaking.

And get meds that cost 100,000 US$+

2 Likes

Get out now, breathe fresh air!

Paid for from US public funds (aka federal taxes), to which the recipient of this world-class medical care has contributed nearly nothing!

In almost any democracy I can think of, this fraud would be turfed out as soon as possible.

Guy

2 Likes

Two different strains. Not what you want to hear

1 Like

It’s been proven in HK and a few other places already. It’s inevitabke and it means it’s going to be endemic. Let’s hope the vaccines give us broad protection to the most prevalent strains.

I have my own theory about covid. It goes like this. Covid is not anymore dangrous than the four other human common endemic strains of corona virus.
The difference ? We got all of them when young, probably multiple times which gave us partial lifelong immunity or else damped down the inflammation response when we get infected by then when we were older.
.It’s just a rough theory but it comes from a) the very obvious fact that children are basically impervious to it so it doesn’t seem to be inherently anymore dangerous than the other strains if exposed when young.
B) one of the endemic coronavirus strains probably emerged over one hundred years ago after first being a pandemic .

This leads me to the conclusion that allowing kids to get infected is possibly a good thing for them. Would need more research .

The theory could be wrong as well and covid19 could really be more of a problem than the other strains even if you caught the infection when young. Strain OKC43 seems to have been a killer in some nursing homes previously by inducing pneumonia. Maybe some of the outbreaks were possibly misclassified as flu previously.

2 Likes

That would be similar to what happens with chickenpox (and seemingly others), right? Interesting…

This friggin virus can trigger a very nasty immune system response, as well as turning your blood to jello and your internal organs to mush.

Children have been known to get it, even been born with it.

This hell spawn of a sickness is nasty and tricky and for what we know, and the longer it stays circulating around, the more horrific it gets with every mutation.

Classic Icon :neutral_face::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Measles too. Nice link.

2 Likes

Get the friggin shingles vaccine y’all!!!

I already had singles. Am I immune?

No! The virus remains in our bodies. It can spring back into action if/when your immune system starts to break down.

Guy

1 Like

But if I get the vaccine it won’t be able to reactivate?

A new study conducted by 11 medical institutions analyzed a group of people who tested positive for COVID during the month of July. Here’s the interesting part: Among those who were infected, more than 70% reported they had “always” worn a mask for the preceding 14 days. Another 14.4% said they had “often” worn a mask.

In other words, almost everyone who got the coronavirus in July was wearing a mask and they were infected anyway. So clearly, this doesn’t work the way they tell us it works. Clearly, someone’s been lying to us – many people, actually.

How did this happen? Well, the short answer is we’re not sure how so many people got the coronavirus while wearing masks, but there are clues – clues that our leaders appear to be ignoring.

Somebody please read that “new study” and tell us what Tucker Carlson did wrong. I haven’t read it but I would bet large sums that it will be easy to point to what he (probably willfully?) got so wrong.