Coronavirus - China

No, it is not under control, otherwise they would not need to forcibly lock places from one day to another.

2 Likes

Locking places is control

1 Like

Last resort.

1 Like

Not in China

:joy:

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

Dude. Understand their motives. Itā€™s all about being able to say to the world.

Look how good we are. We could have CNY.

1 Like

They have locked down cities and districts and done mass testing all the way through last year. They are shit scared of taking any risk because are taking advantage of the situation economically to get ahead of the world and the party is using performance fighting COVID as both a projection of competence internally and also in the developing world. They are willing to sacrifice a whole province and shut down because of that.

1 Like

How does that discredit what I said.

Basically just said what I said but in different words

Well then we are in agreement and can go along on our merry way

Only works if people are naĆÆve enough to believe it and repeat it.

Oh.

Sure they are willing to shutdown to the point of starving people to death without a second thought, but without being truthful or factual about the numbers, China was never going to get on top of this to begin with.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure they are factual with themselves now at this stage, just because the ramifications of lying in this instance are fatal.

In general that is a huge weakness of CCP and communism, lying from regional government to satisfy superiors. But in this situation the stakes a quite clear, you fuck up and you get fucked up.

Looking good.

123fc21928144c1fae675b8276941bfd

1 Like

Kicking off in Jilin city now, at least 50 older folks infected after attending an MLM type event selling, and you couldnā€™t make it up, immunity boosting herbal formulas! Nothing in the news of course.

1 Like

Couple of my contacts in China also report that things are quite a bit worse than before. Talk is of no possibility to travel for CNY.

Could see that happening, heard that they are getting tighter with health Codes and mask wearing. If they fuck up cny with the great migration, then will be completely fucked. I can really see them cancelling it

Should have purchased sooner.

1 Like

Oh yeah.

3 Likes

Some provInces seem to be at least discouraging CNY travel for teachers and students who come from areas with higher risk. One friend told me that teachers were not supposed to travel even now, but U did not see anything in t=e news about that.

1 Like