Coronavirus Open Thread 2021

They are quickly ramping up the propaganda to market the vaccines for all children. This past week we’re seeing some stories meant to alarm and terrify parents. If parents aren’t sufficiently shamed into getting their kids vaxxed, eventually it will be mandatory to have Covid vax for kids. They’'ll proably mix it in with one or two other vaccines as well, like 2-in-1, 3-in-1 shots. They do this with others.

IMO.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s quite possible they’ll find a workaround. I’m sure SPI-B are on the case right now.

Just to put that number (6 or 25, take your pick) into context, 68 children were murdered in the UK in 2019. A COVID death for young people is a real black-swan event.

3 Likes

BlockquoteSo… Could people like me get an exemption? If forced to take the vaccines and I developed an adverse reaction (as expected) are they liable for any injury.

Blockquote

Hell no they aren’t liable for any injury. Their system is much like the US system. If anything else could have caused your injury, they’re off the hook and deny your claim. If you die, and somehow it’s proven that the vaccine is the cause, don’t worry, you’re family will get a whole NT200,000 for your funeral. Wait a second, you’ll probably not even get that, as IT’S NOT A VACCINE, IT’S EXPERIMENTAL MEDICINE. Every single kind of shot that they are calling a vaccine hasn’t finished its testing phase, that won’t be done until 2022/23.

3 Likes

Interesting that one has to prove they don’t have one communicable disease, but one is not entitled to know if anyone they work with has any other communicable diseases. If we are going to be sharing some of our personal health, share all of it. I don’t see why I shouldn’t know if someone has herpes, or some other illness that has a much higher chance of killing me than the CCP virus.

3 Likes

Yep. Out of all the illnesses or diseases that are in existence, or that have ever existed, apparently it is only Covid-19 that is forbidden for anyone to get, and that has to be constantly proven to one and all - that one doesn’t have it right now.

Surely even the Covid zealots can see there’s something else besides a virus pandemic going on.

Sadly, they don’t.

I have asked many of my friends and acquaintances what they think of Covid Passports, and the majority have gone as far to say that people should be held down and forcibly vaccinated.

And some of these are Ivy League educated people.

The brainwashing has consumed them from every angle.

We live in clown world now.

:clown_face::earth_asia:

6 Likes

We all float down here.

2 Likes

Would give two hearts if I could.

2 Likes

My father thinks the same in the UK.

When they are talking about other countries bringing in authoritarian laws/rules he calls them communists and laughs.

But he agrees with covid passes and compulsory vaccinations in the uk.

Brainwashed by the media which continually blames the young/ unvaccinated for covid.

2 Likes

I’m both startled and impressed at how quickly the world has been brainwashed into compliance.

Also, this is such an incredible and illuminating point.

If anything should be mandatory—it should be the reading of this comment.

-applause-

1 Like

Hopefully you can speak with him and find some common ground.

This kind of logical dissonance is what happens when people cease thinking and, instead, outsource that thinking to mainstream media.

Because we’re in the middle of a COVID-19 epidemic. It’s not like they just dreamed it up. “Hey, let’s just really start making sure people don’t have COVID-19!” “What about the other diseases?” “$%#$^! the other diseases!” “Why COVID?” “Oh, I dunno.”

2 Likes

Your post is a little confusing. What specifically are you answering? :thinking:

Pick any of the preceding posts, but this will work:

Oh, I see. I couldn’t see how your repsonse was related to that, but ok!

I’m not claiming that medical establishment, governments, etc. have “forgotten about other diseases” so still don’t really understand how your response was addressing my question or point.

The question is: Why is it specifically this disease that is suddenly deserving of all the attention, all of the time, such measures and focus that we’ve not seen in our lifetimes?

It’s an honest question. I’ve yet to see a reasonable answer to it.

1 Like

Because we’re in the middle of a pandemic of that disease, as I specifically said. Wouldn’t we expect that to bring it to the forefront of social and official consciousness?

2 Likes

There are plenty of other diseases and illnesses that are way more influential around the world than Covid yet we haven’t seen the same response.

1 Like

Those didn’t just arise out of nowhere and begin widely and seriously affecting large numbers of people in an extremely short span of time.

Probably some will be surprised but I’m also against the covid passports.
I think they are a step too far.
Now that most folks are vaccinated in developed countries, it should be that if you want to join an activity it’s at your own risk. Not excluding people who haven’t been vaccinated for whatever reason!
Folks will look back on this hopefully and realise this is the way to go…most regular people are going along with the passports because they are desperate to enjoy some activities such as eating indoors, going on holidays etc. Human rights of others gets thrown out the window!!

5 Likes