Coronavirus Open Thread 2021

Rumours of the death of society and the ruin of young people are vastly exaggerated.

Yeah, well, watch out for Agent Smith. Just sayin.

Of the 1500 000 people vaccinated in the US so far. There were 23 reported cases of anaphylactic shock. All of them survived.

24,102,429 infected with covid and 401,856 died.
IF you don’t want your dose of vaccine, give me a call, I`ll take it anytime.

2 Likes

A vaccine is a biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular infectious disease
This ‘vaccine’ is actually not a vaccine.

Death rate is over 2%

What’s going on in that head eh?

WOW!
30,000 Italian Restaurants defy lockdown

A post was split to a new topic: Backseat moderating

2 Likes

Healthy, strong, young. Sigh.

What’s your point?

1 Like

Yeah I don’t get the point. Probably a billion people have been infected by the virus. Some of them are healthy, strong and young. The vast majority of that group won’t get seriously ill and die. It’s tragic of course that a tiny fraction of a percent do, but that doesn’t change the fact that it’s a tiny fraction of a percent.

1 Like

Just a sad situation. Probably some kind of genetic afinity for this coronavirus. I still find a healthy, young person getting the bug a tragedy. He may die. He is a sportsman, not a fatty, that could help him survive. But it is still the turn of the dice.

In the old country young people are rapidly rising in percentage of cases. And deaths. I think over there the virus has run its course over older folk.

An interesting theory.

“* The U.S. government has reason to believe that several researchers inside the WIV became sick in autumn 2019, before the first identified case of the outbreak, with symptoms consistent with both COVID-19 and common seasonal illnesses. This raises questions about the credibility of WIV senior researcher Shi Zhengli’s public claim that there was “zero infection” among the WIV’s staff and students of SARS-CoV-2 or SARS-related viruses.”

This raises questions about the credibility of WIV senior researcher Shi Zhengli’s

LOL! She’s been lying through her teeth for over a year.

2 Likes

She’s doing what she’s told , she’s have gone missing already otherwise.
As I said in the covid research thread the researchers blood samples even now could hold the key to this mystery.
That China never provides them is a smoking gun.

3 Likes

I’ve not considered that she might be lying for personal reasons. However, professional ego might have come into play. The CCP may have come to her rescue in that case.

Even if the WHO are allowed into Wuhan the head of their ‘investigative’ team has said something along the lines that checking the lab isn’t part of his remit.

1 Like

There’s no way she will be allowed to admit anything which damages China’s and by extension the government’s reputation, even if she wanted to.

2 Likes

This is what is truly terrifying: people like you making money off problems like this, and laughing while the world, as we know it burns.