Coronavirus Open Thread 2022

So I’ve just finished watching the Joe Rogan interview with Robert Malone (search for it on BitChute and choose the version labelled “Banned Youtube Videos”). It’s three hours long, but I can thoroughly recommend it to everyone, whatever side of the fence you’re on. Much of it is a discussion of the overt fraud, official malfeasance, lying, and social manipulation that has brought us to this point, but for those with less interest in such things, I suggest starting around 2:00:00, which is a half-hour discussion of immunology and pathology as it relates to COVID, vaccines, and omicron.

The conclusion, for me, was a little depressing, because they both believe that, if we continue to let this roll on, “everyone loses”, and therefore there’s an incentive for everyone to come together and work towards a better future. They’re dead wrong. For many people, hurting others is a reward in and of itself; the thread about “D” touches on this. There are certain individuals for whom the win-win scenario is not optimal; for them, it is more important that their enemies suffer than that they themselves succeed (or win). I’ve met dozens of people like this in my lifetime. You can see it in the context of history. Evil usually wins because evil people are prepared to do things that good people are not … and because evil is more fun. We’ve got a long slog ahead of us.

2 Likes