Coronavirus Open Thread 2023

I know someone - non-American, who is based in Mexico and has crossed the border posts into the US a few times in the last 2 years. He has never been asked about his status regarding jabs. He has had no jabs. Don’t fly in, business as usual.

2 Likes

Saw a tik tok about the increase in unexplained deaths possibly because of the covid shots ?

Add that thought to the idea that covid shots were invented by the Illuminati as a way to slowly decrease earths population by 90pct over next two decades

Well they don’t have to do that as apparently the decline of the birth rate is doing that already

We have what ? 8 billion people on earth?

Not sure if more people will be good

Problem is the ratio of old to young can mean everyone will have to work till they die

Unless you be rich because you won’t be able to get a pension

So you better create a big retirement egg or else it’s work work work as long as you can get out of bed

But wait ? Robots will take all the work so what then ?

Govts will have to assign money units to everyone depending on some sort of earned value

I made this same conclusion in February 2020 and was called a conspiracy theorist. :thinking:

3 Likes

Wait … the Energy Department? I feel like I don’t understand how the US government works.

1 Like

Join the club

1 Like

If you read the article, you’d see they concur with the FBI’s findings (they came to the same conclusion).

The Energy Department now joins the Federal Bureau of Investigation in saying the virus likely spread via a mishap at a Chinese laboratory.

As guesses go, it wasn’t outstanding

2 Likes

I agree, it was pretty obvious. And yet, one was still called “racist” for even having the audacity to suggest it was from a lab for the first year or two of the pandemic.

(One of these knee jerk progressives will have to explain to me one day why the lab leak theory was more “racist” than the wet market theory which basically suggested average Wuhan citizens were frying up wild bats for their dinner)

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I’m not doubting the conclusion – I’ve been on that boat for a long time too. Just seemed weird that the Energy Department has an opinion. And I couldn’t be bothered to try to get around the paywall so I only saw the first paragraph anyway!

Fair point. I won’t trawl back to when people made this point on here.

Did they? We talked about it quite a lot.

I don’t recall anyone being called a racist on here.

2 Likes

Not here. We have more reasonable discourse than that.

Well…. Mostly.

But we’re usually good at not labeling people.

I mean, the mainstream media, the woke mob on Twitter, etc, etc

4 Likes

I can’t find it anywhere. Did they get into the chances that the virus had been manipulated?

I don’t think so.

1 Like

MSNBC article without paywalls (of course them being them, they have to downplay it by emphasizing terms like ‘low confidence’ and providing China’s nonsense version of events)

If they say “low confidence”, that certainly should be emphasized. I was reading another article just now, it seems like there’s a range of opinions among US agencies. I still don’t get why the Energy Department is chipping in.

Yeah, that’s what I was gonna say - besides it seeming rather weird that all the agencies can just draw their own conclusions…why is the Energy Department getting involved? Is the treasury or the ATF going to weigh in next? :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah why not just have the education department come out and say “we have no idea wtf happened”

1 Like

Seems like you’d just want to put together a team from whichever department(s) is/are most qualified to assess the available data, and get them to go through everything and publish a thorough report on their findings and opinion at the end. :man_shrugging: