Coronavirus - Taiwan 2021

Report them.

Guy

1 Like

About as effective as the outdoor æ¶ˆæŻ’ brigades.

4 Likes
1 Like

Strange, I don’t remember that Stasi was established to oversea the fight against a deadly virus

6 Likes

That’s what @finley has been saying. Lockdowns won’t work. They’re are better ways to reduce risks. People will always get through the cracks.

Hopefully Japan gives us 40 million AZ doses. That’s enough to beat it fast, at least until the Indian variant gets here. If we’re lucky, Taiwan’s vaccine will work against it and can be used to supplement the AZ.

1 Like

The reasons for these things are irrelevant. Human nature remains the same, and results in the same (possibly unintended) bad things happening, such as perfectly nice, ordinary people like afterspivak coming to the conclusion that someone stranger’s life should be ruined because he wants to keep paying the rent.

When they hang out with their mates they don’t really wear them properly. I have seen countless examples.

You can’t ignore rule breakers just cos they are old.

2 Likes

Maybe they would just like to keep earning enough to get by. But that’s OK, we can screw the poor.

Only if you can do the 'better ways by preventing virus spread initially or having vaccines

There’s no other way except lockdown.
We are now in a lockdown. If we don’t have these restrictions the cities would be full of older dead people very very quicjky (people concentrated together in incredible density , older population profile )

1 Like

LOL.

No, we are not. We’re in a cargo-cult lockdown, with Ko sitting there in his bamboo earphones directing the show.

If we were in a lockdown we would all be dead.

We’re in chub lockdown. Not the full hard-on yet.

We are in a lockdown . Can do sweet feck all right now.

Good grief, man. There is no lockdown. The point is that “essential services” - which, in practice, means about 50% of the population - are still in full operation. That you personally have to wear a mask and can’t out go for coffee is irrelevant.

It’s a lockdown. We are severely restricted right now. My kids are locked out of their school.

Kinda, but they’re are no police/soldiers on bridges or barricades on the highway. We can go wherever we want whenever we want. We just can’t form big groups. Not really a lockdown IMO.

No you cant lol. There are huge areas of Taiwan off limits right now.

Actually in this case, the land and coffee shop is owned by a rich Taipei guy who is a past president of the Lion’s Club or perhaps Rotary Club. Gotta look for his business card.

No need for this place to be open.

1 Like

But they still have full classes online, right?

Where? I’ve been all over northern Taiwan today. No one has stopped me anywhere.

No, extracurriculars are not happening.