Coronavirus - Taiwan 2021

Fair enough. In this instance I realise I didn’t add sufficient context. All I’m asking is that, if someone doesn’t understand what I said, they can ask politely to clarify.

5 Likes

I’m sure they were very real to the people that loved them and are now grieving them.

5 Likes

I’m in 100% agreement with you there, if they want to engage with you on it.

1 Like

Read the conversation above, please.

3 Likes

In general It would be good to not automatically assume the worst of a respected regular for what could be a clumsily worded comment. As you say, at least ask the poster what they meant before assuming something awful.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve done it myself now and then and realised I’ve got the wrong end of the stick.

1 Like

We’ve all done it.

2 Likes

I’m just feeling some real love here in this thread right now. I may call it a night on that positive note.

10 Likes

Maybe it’s just that people and abstraction often seem to make a poor mix. You’re all right by me, for whatever, if anything, it might be worth. :slight_smile:

1 Like

They should all be marooned on a remote, unpopulated island where they can form their own society far from the rest of us. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sinovac is worse than nothing.

Positive signs.

4 Likes

It would be my dead last choice, but I’d still take it. A vaccine with 50% efficacy is preferable to taking, well… nothing.

I wouldn’t. But i might not only be speaking in health terms either.

4 Likes

Same. If one materialized out of thin air I would consider but there’s no way I’ll accept it from the CCP.

1 Like

Panic management.

3 Likes

I would even feel more comfortable taking it in the US. But putting a batch bound for the Taiwan populace (no matter where it has transited through) into my veins, no thanks.

1 Like

Continue discussion here:

1 Like