Coronavirus - Taiwan 2021

You do not understand masks

Aside from it obviously being a joke, what is it that you (incorrectly) think I don’t understand?

N95 masks are so called because they are a U.S. standard that requires masks to be able to filter out at least 95% of very small particles, including droplets containing the coronavirus.

2 Likes

Math

You do not choose the mask, the mask chooses you.

2 Likes

To clarify then, 100% – 95% = “the 5% of stuff that N95 lets through”. You can check with your calculator if you like. Hope that’s cleared things up for you.

2 Likes

Early presser today. Where’s the panic heads here ?

1 Like

Your talking about this one?

疫苗將來台 指揮官陳時中上午10時30分記者會說明 | 我嚴防新冠肺炎 | 要聞 | 聯合新聞網 (udn.com)

1 Like

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4116839 :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Awesome!

I guess tomorrow’s headline in Germany will be “Auto makers suddenly got increased chip production shares at TSMC” :rofl:

1 Like

Fake news according to Minister Chen.

3 Likes

Oh wow, silly stuff then. And shows how I easily believe something I want to be true. Damn.

Oh no!

I like how the minister said, hey if someone’s got vaccine for us we’ll take it, no problem.

Regarding when the vaccines will arrive all he’s willing to say is that they’re negotiating with anyone and everyone but they can’t and won’t confirm a date. It’s generally believed the first batch will arrive in March.

2 Likes

Well damn. Wish you guys had called Fake News earlier. I cut my trip in Jiufen short and was on my way to Taoyuan Hospital to get the vaccine.

2 Likes

No new local cases. One case imported from Japan. One case exported to Xiamen. Both positive negative flip flops going back a while. Of no real interest to the CDC.

3 Likes

Allegedly. So the communists say.

3 Likes

We are just giving it back to them.

1 Like

We should sell it back to them. Like the Kinmen knifes, made from PLA propaganda shells :rofl:

1 Like
5 Likes

That’s weird. Could easily go in a “Wack Shit Related to Covid” thread.

3 Likes