Coronavirus--Taiwan developments

Yes it’s a girl, the guy says he don’t want to hit a girl. She most have some mental problems, I’m glad she doesn’t have a gun! What ever is wrong with her I hope she gets help.

Tomboy. Thought the security guard was very good. She threw a coupla good roundhouses and he didn’t flinch.

1 Like

Is this going to be our end? How many hundreds of infected people will be among those 36? Is our streak of 0s coming to an end soon? Is it time to start regretting not having Korean Fish in charge?

Imagine how many mosquitoes in trees he could’ve caught by now.

1 Like

That’s no “lady”. Female, sure, but lady, no.

Yes, lucky for him, his reach was considerably longer and he could choke her and avoid her hooks without much effort.

2 Likes

It sounds very similar to start regretting you’re alive.

1 Like

Huh?

That was no ‘lady’.

1 Like

“Feisty”? more like crazy. One punch would have knocked him/her out.

Zero

Ten stripe fish to celebrate 10 days no cases.

Regarding masks, the market won’t be open until at least the end of June.

Where are you IbisWtf? 10 in a row even, and only 38 active cases.

6 Likes

I went to Carrefour to buy some stuff and they had almost none of the things I was looking for. I missed the conference for that. Feelsbadman.

1 Like

Taiwan News has posted its brief daily report on today’s CDC press conference:

Guy

1 Like

When did they go the Maldives?

They’ve been stuck there for months. Resort workers. My friend flew in last night, been an absolute nightmare getting back.

2 Likes

It seems to me that you’ve described a situation that has developed in Taiwan because of the coronavirus, and the thread title indicates that that’s the sort of thing that this conversation is for. I don’t have any authority here, but your posts look all right to me.

1 Like

Get them delivered next time.
You have a work to do, man!

1 Like

True, she or he threw in some punches.

3 Likes