Coronavirus--Taiwan developments

Are we going to stay below 100 new confirmed cases today?

I wonder what her reasons were. I mean, as per western excuses, is it her right, government conspiracy, quote a video saying masks promote viruses?

Maybe she was having a bad day…

Clearly something snapped…

And clearly the K-Man is losing his touch! At his peak, he would have been all over this story.

Guy

2 Likes

Aaaand right on cue:

Guy

1 Like

No furriners, no story.

If no cases today, no biggie. I got the presidential gift boxes for 520 as main story. and minister Chen and company eating fish soup is a great photo.

1 Like

Interesting how he took off his vest half way through and turned it into a little mini demonstration fight.

Maybe he thought it could be good material for a training video ?

Guys, I want to go get an ice cream. I should be back in time for the livestream, but if I’m not here because they start early or I fall asleep on a bench in the park please pray for me.

5 Likes

Absence Approved - as long as you bring back Ice Creams for us. Chocolate for me please.

1 Like

Looks like lotus seeds for today. Eleven = 蓮子

And Minister of Foreign Affairs in attendance.

Is that the meaning of lotus seeds?

Isn´t it awesome to be focused on what are we having to eat today instead of how many dead?

2 Likes

Watched that video a couple of times over the weekend. Just learned it’s a woman assaulting the guards

WHA stuff. Not even reporting cases.

Taiwan was not invited to WHA. MOFA minister on site.

Taiwan will share Taiwan model.

MOFA has protested not being invited to WHA. Wu is listing the government bodies and high officials who supported Taiwan´s attendance to WHA.

Taiwan has donated masks, PPE, thermometers, etc. China does not represent/defend Taiwan´s interests. Taiwan is a democratic country.

Question: why so many countries defend Taiwan yet we cannot participate? Wu says they have explained many times, China´s control of WHO, Taiwan can´t change the Secretariat´s mind.

3 Likes

THEY’RE TRYING TO HIDE THE BAD NEWS. TIME TO PANIC.

7 Likes

Negative, calm down, else your BP will rise.
Edit - yes, Zero again, 35 cases active.

Put the baby doggie announcing the baby and toddler size masks.

5 Likes

Mr Wu seems quite upset.

Taiwan needs to bring something to the table as a peach offering. Maybe relinquish our claim to Outer Mongolia and Manchuria.

1 Like

WHO is an organization that doesn’t take decisions based on political reasons, therefore they can’t allow Taiwan to join due to the one china policy.

…

8 Likes