Coronavirus--Taiwan developments

Well, due to the global circumstances, Taiwan´s presence at WHA is an imperative, Taiwan was ready to share Taiwan´s model and help more openly/actively/widely. Moreover, being a virtual meeting, face pressure is less on China. Plus there were many voices, from US, EU, Latin America, etc. asking for Taiwan to participate.

It is really frustrating.

1 Like

Regarding visas, Wu says that the extension is meant to help those who cannot go home.

EDIT
Taiwan has helped 80 countries with surgical masks, N95 masks, isolation clothing, respirators and other PPE equipment.

OK, here comes the second part, the usual report:

Lotus seeds so we will continue with more zeros, which in Chinese is ling .

Now here comes the President. It’s all happening.

What’s Tsai saying? Are we sending troops to retake Okinawa?

Hainan.

Looks like golden handshakes for vp and Chen Chu.

Order of the Distinguished Betelnut.

2 Likes

They are discussing the Stanford plan to let people in.

Oh and regarding night clubs and special ktvs/dance halls, minister Chen asked people to wear masks… and dance a little bit further part. Laughter followed.

Please! A spoiler blur for those of us with trypophobia. Ha, I’m definitely a snowflake when it comes to facing a bunch of little holes :grimacing:

3 Likes

Thanks! I almost puked!

1 Like

Just wait till you see the iPhone 14 cameras …

I’ll take your word for it. Seriously, if my curiosity gets the better of me I know I’ll regret it, like stopping to look at a traffic accident.

1 Like

I forgot about you guys. I’m thinking of doing a whole series of these.

tenor (1)

Think of it as exposure therapy

1 Like

Normally, I don’t have any reaction to weird combo’s of holes in things. But for some reason that particular photo made me…queezy? It was gross looking anyway…

This one kind of looks like eyeballs.

How dare you. How very dare you.

It’s a lotus pod.

We might be in Murakami territory here. Remember the Hokkaido sheep photo?

I expect a knock on my door shortly.

Not my proudest fap, but a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do.

Oh sweet jesus. Back to the discharged seamen.

1 Like