Coronavirus - Taiwan OPEN June 2021

They shouldn’t join you.

1 Like

Some people are. In fact a lot of people are.

Seriously, BJ?

OK, from a Covid perspective avoiding social interaction will work. But people still need to meet each other.

Outdoors? What’s the problem?

The problem is obvious. That’s how the virus will be transmitted, physical contact between different ‘bubbles’ of people.

1 Like

The problem as in the effects of people not going outdoors and meeting other people when there are totally reasonable risks attached to that?

Playing ball together, kids running around together, will easily transmit virus if they have it.
They should stay in their own bubbles unless they have testing and some kind of management in place.

1 Like

Besides the obvious heat, why?
Isn’t the midday sun when you can get the most vitamin D?

I think this pandemic has unleashed the inner puritan in many people. Lockdowns will be viewed as a public health disaster when public health experts look back on what has been inflicted on people over the past 15 months.

4 Likes

Nope that’s just sensible right now if we want to stop transmissions . Lots of places don’t have the virus right now. Not like Taipei.

OK. Stop leaving the house then.

1 Like

No be sensible. We do a lot of things but my kids don’t need to play with other kids right now. That’s the guidance and it’s correct.

4 Likes

I am being.

@SuiGeneris posted:

Nah, we keep our distance and they keep theirs. If it looks like it’s about to get crowded, we pedal or scooter off to a different place to play.

He said his neighbours join him lol.

He also said “we keep our distance and they keep theirs.” lol

This is what he said.
That’s definitely not what we are supposed to be doing to keep social distancing.

OK, have it out with him.

I’m just saying that’s against guidance. I’m not the police.

Have a looksie.

it is over 3 hours long!

3 Likes