Coronavirus Taiwan - Specific Developments April 2022

They need to use nasal swab kits somehow, it’s paid and delivered already.

4 Likes

Europeans have bigger noses so it is easier to get the javelin up their nostrils.

The CECC goes to great pains to be transparent and publish as much information as possible for public consumption. The fact that it appears that they are purposely hiding relevant information is troublesome.

Why do they feel the need to publish the sex and the age range? Why do they feel the need to publish the country of origin on some of the cases, but not all? They need to publish all the details or none at all. To obfuscate certain details isn’t a good look.

Whether you think it’s particularly useful or not and whether you care where the cases came from is irrelevant.

Not sure if mentioned already.

But you need a booster shot to go to the gym now

4 Likes

Is there a full list of places you can’t go without being boosted?

2 Likes

Not as a customer, surely? They are talking about the workers. Unvaccinated people have been allowed to go to the gym all along so how can they instantly change to three shots or you are out?

1 Like

Gym member. “Gym customer” sounds weird….

Taiwan sub-Reddit thinks the case of the two year old with encephalitis will push parents to demand schools go online.

Ha ha. Come to the Uk. The government agencies call us customers.

Student loan company at least.

Consumers

Will you consume the gym? The treadmill will probably cause digestive problems later in the day…

New Zealand would like to have a word with you.

Guy

3 Likes

If the kid dies, probably

I just read the encephalitis thing - is that actually related to the infection, or not?

It’d be a HUGE coincidence if it wasn’t, don’t you think?

It’s a rare complication, but it happens. Can occur with enterovirus or flu too.

I don’t know. I thought I read yesterday about some prior medical issue with the kid before he/she was marked as a contact of the parent, but I was going from a Google-translated version of a shittily formatted link-filled Taiwanese news article that I was reading on my phone on the MRT, so something might have got messed up.

#nozealand

2 Likes

I thought perhaps it was poorer dental hygiene and they’re concerned about widespread halitosis leading to testers fainting or passing out.

1 Like

Is not COVID

I’m a gym consumer

1 Like